LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I've been thinking about that myself honestly, if I was at all artistically reasonable I would do it myself, but I'm afraid for some reason that I'd mess it up and it would just flop.

I have RPGMaker MV & MZ, and kinda sorta figuring things out with my own small projects (but I can't get anything to look right), at my own pace. I'm willing to take up such a project or at the very least a similar project that kinda mirrors this game, but I can't promise anything. And obviously no matter what I make it won't be anything like this games intended vision as I couldn't begin to tell what the original game devs vision was.
Same, I've did a lot with MV back in the day, but I suck at graphics. Which just kills any motivation after a week of trying to make anything myself, lol.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I've been thinking about that myself honestly, if I was at all artistically reasonable I would do it myself, but I'm afraid for some reason that I'd mess it up and it would just flop.

I have RPGMaker MV & MZ, and kinda sorta figuring things out with my own small projects (but I can't get anything to look right), at my own pace. I'm willing to take up such a project or at the very least a similar project that kinda mirrors this game, but I can't promise anything. And obviously no matter what I make it won't be anything like this games intended vision as I couldn't begin to tell what the original game devs vision was.
Actually there was Millie on koikatsu a remake is Possible to be maybe if someone remake the game with 3d characters actually i kinda want that to happen I also want someone to make a scene in the mansion were all the girls were cosplaying

Reactions: Hentai_Desu-ka?
May 9, 2020
Actually there was Millie on koikatsu a remake is Possible to be maybe if someone remake the game with 3d characters actually i kinda want that to happen I also want someone to make a scene in the mansion were all the girls were cosplaying
Just my personal opinion, any RPGM game I make will never be/ have 3D models. The reason why is that I feel like it's way too immersion breaking for the type of game platform. Not so hardcore to keep it all pixels & text suggesting things happening because I appreciate some visuals of the 2D nature, but as far as the 3D models go it just feels weird to look at something visually 3D-made and then snap back to pixel cities/ characters etc.

The 3D models all look incredibly dead fish eyed to me anyways so I always find it creepy as well.

I wouldn't mind however going for some cosplay scenes. Because to be honest, if I did manage to some sort of a remake of this game I'm going to include some of the heroine perspectives as well so it will cut between the MC and the heroines in which some choices can be made & branch it out a bit. Especially since because I know that some people don't like NTR, so I might add alternatives for a "Pure Love" routes so that NTR can be avoided provided that the player makes the correct choices. But here's a question. Is it really NTR avoidable if the MC reverse-NTR's the intended NTR antagonist? Food for thought. lol

Anyways that all aside, if I can work up the confidence with some small test projects to tinker around with & get a better feel for how to make a visually pleasing map to my tastes/ vision, I may actually take up doing some sort of mirrored remake of this game. The only thing that would be a down-side to this is that obviously I suck as drawing so any art that I put into such a game will need to be commissioned.

May 9, 2020
Does anyone know how to extract the pixel character sheet it would just to use old pixel art for the remake game or we can’t extract it
Don't know if that's possible as I've never actually tried such a thing before, but I think that if I do take up doing a remake of some sort I'd rather do it all from the ground-up from scratch. Otherwise I'd just feel like the Bob Ross of RPGM games just placing a little bush on an already created map and calling it "art" that "I" made. lol

Miss Y

Sep 12, 2016
Not so hardcore to keep it all pixels & text suggesting things happening because I appreciate some visuals of the 2D nature, but as far as the 3D models go it just feels weird to look at something visually 3D-made and then snap back to pixel cities/ characters etc.
I think this is a good decision to avoid 3D character models since they always seem so out of place in RPG Maker games — though personally, I almost wish that this game had put more focus onto the pixel art, because I think that the sprites looked so much more impressive than anything with the fully-detailed art where some of the characters would look a bit... wonky.

If you are looking for inspiration on how a remake might potentially look, I would highly recommend checking out Henteria Chronicles (ideally Chapter 2 or 3, since Chapter 1's art is a little too basic). It's a great example of how you can use pixel art to convey scenes with a very budget-friendly approach. Pixel artists and animators are magnitudes more affordable, and those assets are much easier to edit and reuse for multiple scenes with different characters.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just my personal opinion, any RPGM game I make will never be/ have 3D models. The reason why is that I feel like it's way too immersion breaking for the type of game platform. Not so hardcore to keep it all pixels & text suggesting things happening because I appreciate some visuals of the 2D nature, but as far as the 3D models go it just feels weird to look at something visually 3D-made and then snap back to pixel cities/ characters etc.

The 3D models all look incredibly dead fish eyed to me anyways so I always find it creepy as well.

I wouldn't mind however going for some cosplay scenes. Because to be honest, if I did manage to some sort of a remake of this game I'm going to include some of the heroine perspectives as well so it will cut between the MC and the heroines in which some choices can be made & branch it out a bit. Especially since because I know that some people don't like NTR, so I might add alternatives for a "Pure Love" routes so that NTR can be avoided provided that the player makes the correct choices. But here's a question. Is it really NTR avoidable if the MC reverse-NTR's the intended NTR antagonist? Food for thought. lol

Anyways that all aside, if I can work up the confidence with some small test projects to tinker around with & get a better feel for how to make a visually pleasing map to my tastes/ vision, I may actually take up doing some sort of mirrored remake of this game. The only thing that would be a down-side to this is that obviously I suck as drawing so any art that I put into such a game will need to be commissioned.
THANK YOU!!! Most 3D models look like dead manequins, they're creepy and terrible. I've found some 3D games with characters that don't look like manequins, but they are a vast minority.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Since its abandoned I need suggestions for other games similar to this.
Sadly, this is THE GAME. Any other game with this premise is worse than this game. But you might want to try "Mommy and a Fleshlight in a mansion". You're an adult guy posing as a kid in order to get closer to some kid's mother and sister. The 4 of you (and the sister's boyfriend too) go to explore a mysterious mansion because the mother's husband was reported missing after going in there. You'll have to play it yourself to know the rest.

Reactions: Grand_T and LordFrz

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Since its abandoned I need suggestions for other games similar to this.
Yep, not many can keep up with this imo. If you haven't yet, look at Fujino's stuff or Scars of Summer if you aint played it yet.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Making a game is stressing I’ve been trying to do it and I haven’t even made scratch i have trying to make up games that sound interesting
One angels,devils and humans live in coexistence after judgement day happened 300 hundred centuries ago a human boy has a human ,angel and devil harem we’re they get ntr from his best fat friend who is an otaku

May 9, 2020
Making a game is stressing I’ve been trying to do it and I haven’t even made scratch i have trying to make up games that sound interesting
One angels,devils and humans live in coexistence after judgement day happened 300 hundred centuries ago a human boy has a human ,angel and devil harem we’re they get ntr from his best fat friend who is an otaku
This is the truth for me. If there was a word for it (which I don't know if there is), it's akin to a "Writers Block". Except in my circumstance the problem isn't writing a story, I already know what the story is. The problem is that I don't have the tile set I suppose that I'm satisfied with having for my game to look the way I want. So even if I did make due with the tile sets that I have access to, or even if I bought some tile sets, I still feel as if nothing I made comes even close to looking right or much less as good as what I got envisioned in my head.

For me it's a very huge obstacle to overcome. I can watch all the tutorials that I want but for some reason I still feel like what I attempt just doesn't look right.

I think the problem partially comes from for one, I want it to be a game that even I would play, and two, I would want those who play my game to enjoy it too, it doesn't need to be everybodies favorite cup of tea, but I'd like for those who play and enjoy my game to be able to play and enjoy it even if some who try it don't.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
This is the truth for me. If there was a word for it (which I don't know if there is), it's akin to a "Writers Block". Except in my circumstance the problem isn't writing a story, I already know what the story is. The problem is that I don't have the tile set I suppose that I'm satisfied with having for my game to look the way I want. So even if I did make due with the tile sets that I have access to, or even if I bought some tile sets, I still feel as if nothing I made comes even close to looking right or much less as good as what I got envisioned in my head.

For me it's a very huge obstacle to overcome. I can watch all the tutorials that I want but for some reason I still feel like what I attempt just doesn't look right.

I think the problem partially comes from for one, I want it to be a game that even I would play, and two, I would want those who play my game to enjoy it too, it doesn't need to be everybodies favorite cup of tea, but I'd like for those who play and enjoy my game to be able to play and enjoy it even if some who try it don't.
Thats my problem as well, I got the stories down no problem. Even the programming is not too difficult for the most part. Just a bit time-consuming. However when I sit down and try an make the game assets I just cant make anything im satisfied with and it kills all motivation. I gotta work myself up to even try to do graphics, then Ill spend all night on 1 sprite, and finally get it to where I think its ok, but then the next day I cant even look at it and delete it and never touch the game again out of frustration, lol. Its a weird thing to describe, like it upsets me to even look at the sprite the next day for some dumb reason.

But then I see a dozen games that are kinda garbage and think, "how can this guy just release this constantly without giving a fuck, how can I be like this gigachad who doesn't care, lol"

Mar 8, 2017
You both have great goals but are suffering from the same problem most artist suffer from.
The key is to just focus on creating, you'll never be able to actualize your ideal perfectly.
Most artist(Painters, musicians, directors, etc) always have things they wish they did better or could have added or whatever it may be.

I know it might sound like shit talk coming from someone with no experience publishing games but you might find yourself in better spirits if you just work on your ideas despite the lack of resources. In the end you can always add it later or even get someone to make them for you. But without a solid portion of your project completed it will be harder for you or your potential supporters to want to help you realize your goal.

Regardless, good luck and don't give up!

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
To be honest I want to make a 3d ntr game but I’m gonna edit koikatsu character cards to make my characters I’m not doing it for money i want to see if I can do it the heroines are high school girls and milf moms but they are angels,Devils, and humans like said previous post the protagonist mom is a hot teacher but her marriage is terrible because her husband literally missed her birthdays and anniversary nights then suddenly she becomes close to her son classmate the fat otaku boy

Mar 8, 2017
Awesome! Keep at it and you'll have something awesome that you'll be proud of. The most important part is to have fun and try not to take it to serious or you'll lose confidence and or burn yourself out. But whatever happens I'm rooting for you all!

AjaySol

Dec 2, 2021
Hey can anyone give a stabilized version of the game which does not show loading after every screen change. The thing is once this screen shows the game is over. For hours it will just be loading.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes