kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I want the illusion that I'm in control. I want to be able to make the best choices that logically would lead to a happy ending, but then still the MC fails.
I know in real life free will is a illusion. I want to sleep well knowing at least in a game it was my choices that caused my controlled character to get cucked. Not because the developers made him oblivious with a mico-penis.

Reactions: Other005

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I know in real life free will is a illusion. I want to sleep well knowing at least in a game it was my choices that caused my controlled character to get cucked. Not because the developers made him oblivious with a mico-penis.
Im not into netorase and that what choosing NTR is to me.

Reactions: Toushiro

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
I want the illusion that I'm in control. I want to be able to make the best choices that logically would lead to a happy ending, but then still the MC fails.
Instead of an illusion, why not make it a fight for control, and it's a brutal fight that only min/maxers can win? That would be my ideal.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
What is missing in my opinion is not the happy ending but a good dose of retribution or translating revenge. Anyone can say that Ken is an idiot, but to say that he did something wrong I find it difficult. And that's the whole point of NTR, and we have an example like Ken helping to save his grandfather's life in one of the endings and yet he continues to do what he was doing. I would even discard the happy ending, but I would add the revenge ending right away just to see the antagonist get hurt. Because what it does seem is that the main character who acts right is wrong, and that the guy who takes everything from him is the one who is right. But the worst thing is that during the story I saw so many ways he turned the tables, and he didn't even need to kill the old man but this wasn't addressed in any way. As if the old man was right to do that.
You make a VERY interesting point, actually.

Other005

May 23, 2019
What is missing in my opinion is not the happy ending but a good dose of retribution or translating revenge. Anyone can say that Ken is an idiot, but to say that he did something wrong I find it difficult. And that's the whole point of NTR, and we have an example like Ken helping to save his grandfather's life in one of the endings and yet he continues to do what he was doing. I would even discard the happy ending, but I would add the revenge ending right away just to see the antagonist get hurt. Because what it does seem is that the main character who acts right is wrong, and that the guy who takes everything from him is the one who is right. But the worst thing is that during the story I saw so many ways he turned the tables, and he didn't even need to kill the old man but this wasn't addressed in any way. As if the old man was right to do that.

May 9, 2020
The moral of the story technically for the lore of this NTR game, is that the girls were waiting & wanting the men of their choice (which are of course, Ken, and the Priest guy forget his name, father Thomas I think? anyways I digress), to be bold and perved on by Ken & the priest guy. The girls didn't want the old man to be the one who's forward in perving all over them, but the girls settled for the Mayor because he was the only one making the moves showing an interest to do dirty things with them.

I would argue that if there was ever an actual third ending, most people forgot about this, but in the beginning Ken was going to tell Millie that he loved her, but ended up stating that he thought of her like a sister/ sibling instead fearing that she probably wouldn't feel the same but in fact push/ distance herself away from him, so he called her a sister rather than a lover. So if I were to guess, the third ending probably would've concluded with Ken confessing to Millie much earlier, but in all honesty I would suspect that there might still be NTR because Ken seems to act like he doesn't have a libido to act on impure thoughts to perv all over Millie like she wanted, she would've just been NTR'd by the mayor anyways even if they got married.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
You know playing this game it wasn’t perfect but I loved the sprite animation and the shadow sex scenes and the moaning made it good Boy hero Ken,Henteria chronicles 3 and SAO NTR parody game with its 3d koikatsu these are only games that do this great for me don’t get me wrong I appreciate the creators that can make it even without this stuff but I can’t play NTR games with cg movement it’s boring

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I want A high school DXD NTR game we’re issei lose his harem to one loser guy i don’t like chara guy so i won’t have that in it I hope to have a NTR we’re two men are fighting for Rias one is issei and other is the loser guy who win Rias and other girls with his skill and technique and with large cock also show he would love girls more especially Rias

Other005

May 23, 2019
The moral of the story technically for the lore of this NTR game, is that the girls were waiting & wanting the men of their choice (which are of course, Ken, and the Priest guy forget his name, father Thomas I think? anyways I digress), to be bold and perved on by Ken & the priest guy. The girls didn't want the old man to be the one who's forward in perving all over them, but the girls settled for the Mayor because he was the only one making the moves showing an interest to do dirty things with them.

I would argue that if there was ever an actual third ending, most people forgot about this, but in the beginning Ken was going to tell Millie that he loved her, but ended up stating that he thought of her like a sister/ sibling instead fearing that she probably wouldn't feel the same but in fact push/ distance herself away from him, so he called her a sister rather than a lover. So if I were to guess, the third ending probably would've concluded with Ken confessing to Millie much earlier, but in all honesty I would suspect that there might still be NTR because Ken seems to act like he doesn't have a libido to act on impure thoughts to perv all over Millie like she wanted, she would've just been NTR'd by the mayor anyways even if they got married.
Yes, I know and I even understand the part about Ken calling Millie his sister that's why I called him an idiot. And on the part of the priest, I disagree because there is an animation of him having sex, yes the nun was just because of that old NTR cliché. And the old man also took advantage of all the girls he was with and Ken himself all the time. That's why I say that a revenge ending would be better where that demon possesses Ken and kills the old man and eats the girls and corrupts the village. Or Ken himself being contaminated by the demon and taking the girls and gradually reversing the situation. It would be satisfactory.

Reactions: Miraluka_onee

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Fuck i love and hate the game at the same time... i love the game for his history, animations, scene, etc., but i hate that the third ending never came.
The author disappear during the covid, so i think that something happen to him and because of that GG third ending.

PLEASE SOME DEVELOPER, GIVE THIS FANTASTIC GAME SOME REAL CONCLUSION U.U

RossoX

Jun 3, 2021
Fuck i love and hate the game at the same time... i love the game for his history, animations, scene, etc., but i hate that the third ending never came.
The author disappear during the covid, so i think that something happen to him and because of that GG third ending.

PLEASE SOME DEVELOPER, GIVE THIS FANTASTIC GAME SOME REAL CONCLUSION U.U
Did the dev actually die because of covid or is it just baseless conjecture?

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I used old models from koikatsu from different creators to make Millie but I don’t like this model I’m gonna try again I found a old card that has milie face so I’m use it and add some improvements try make it a little better I want to make her in case if find people who want to make a remake of this game here some pics I did with Millie V.01 Screenshot 2023-09-30 213907.png Screenshot 2023-09-30 214153.png Screenshot 2023-09-30 214417.png Screenshot 2023-09-30 215323.png

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I used old models from koikatsu from different creators to make Millie but I don’t like this model I’m gonna try again I found a old card that has milie face so I’m use it and add some improvements try make it a little better I want to make her in case if find people who want to make a remake of this game here some pics I did with Millie V.01 View attachment 2971191 View attachment 2971190 View attachment 2971189 View attachment 2971188
im made the mayor just now

Reactions: Spuul
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes