Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I used old models from koikatsu from different creators to make Millie but I don’t like this model I’m gonna try again I found a old card that has milie face so I’m use it and add some improvements try make it a little better I want to make her in case if find people who want to make a remake of this game here some pics I did with Millie V.01 View attachment 2971191 View attachment 2971190 View attachment 2971189 View attachment 2971188
She doesn't look bad... However, I'll say this:
If someone is planning to finally take this game and finish it, please keep it 2D. No need to do this kind of thing. It would be nice if some of the scenes were animated though, like the shower shadow.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
She doesn't look bad... However, I'll say this:
If someone is planning to finally take this game and finish it, please keep it 2D. No need to do this kind of thing. It would be nice if some of the scenes were animated though, like the shower shadow.
i actually i want 2d and 3d both at the same time where we can see it in 2d and have the option to see it 3d like at first we get to the scene we can have the option to see it in 2d or in 3d but 2d sprites need to be updated a bit with more 2d animtion and sex scenes i see in old Boy hero Ken and sex scenes i see in Henteria Chronicles chapter 3

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
i want to see the see shadow scene the first one i mean again in 2d with more 2d animation scenes and more sprite animation have you seen SAO NTR parody game the creator has manage to do the perfectly Switching to 2d into 3d in a single animation i want to do that in a remake Boy hero Ken but i also want give the player the option at the beginning of the game to see it in both or just in 2d animation along with a lot of sprite animation but i want new sprite character of the old ones

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes