Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Do you know how to make gifs like this in 3d?
Nope I don’t know how to I probably write the story I have rpg maker but I don’t even how to upload new clothing and hairs and especially sprites that were made for rpg maker mv if want parody ntr game I need to hire people who can do it

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is the most activity this thread has seen in years. Too bad it has nothing to do with the game. At least people still care about the game.

• Haha
Reactions: LordFrz
May 9, 2020
i actually i want 2d and 3d both at the same time where we can see it in 2d and have the option to see it 3d like at first we get to the scene we can have the option to see it in 2d or in 3d but 2d sprites need to be updated a bit with more 2d animtion and sex scenes i see in old Boy hero Ken and sex scenes i see in Henteria Chronicles chapter 3
Sorry, not to be rude but, I'd strongly recommend rebuilding the game and rebuilding the story starting from scratch if that were the case. I can't tell you what to do of course however I'll state my honest opinion about it.

I'm strongly against implementing 3D models & 3D animations into an RPGM game. I'll always refuse to support developers who do such things monetarily though I'll support them in other ways like wishing them the best even if I do enjoy the game they make. Like I've already said before, 3D models inside of RPGM games feels way too immersion breaking for me as well as 3D models & animations always looking incredibly creepy & especially with the dead fish-eyed models.

The 3D models may look good, but that doesn't replace the feeling that they look weird & creepy with dead fish-eyes & it just makes it worse because the 3D models & animations just simply do not blend in really well with RPGM games due to the games being mostly pixels.

That's why I strongly prefer 2D art & 2D sprite animations in RPGM games because at least the 2D art just gives the player a visual depiction of what's going on other than just seeing 2D sprites doing the dirty. I know some people have a fetish for the 3D models & animations but like I've already reiterated, it's just way too immersion breaking for this kind of platform. I would strongly urge any developer who plans to use 3D models & animations to learn to get into Renpy or Unity, and just make it into a VN game instead, 3D just doesn't mesh really well with RPGM.

However that's left up to the developer to decide, I can only voice my opinion on it.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Sorry, not to be rude but, I'd strongly recommend rebuilding the game and rebuilding the story starting from scratch if that were the case. I can't tell you what to do of course however I'll state my honest opinion about it.

I'm strongly against implementing 3D models & 3D animations into an RPGM game. I'll always refuse to support developers who do such things monetarily though I'll support them in other ways like wishing them the best even if I do enjoy the game they make. Like I've already said before, 3D models inside of RPGM games feels way too immersion breaking for me as well as 3D models & animations always looking incredibly creepy & especially with the dead fish-eyed models.

The 3D models may look good, but that doesn't replace the feeling that they look weird & creepy with dead fish-eyes & it just makes it worse because the 3D models & animations just simply do not blend in really well with RPGM games due to the games being mostly pixels.

That's why I strongly prefer 2D art & 2D sprite animations in RPGM games because at least the 2D art just gives the player a visual depiction of what's going on other than just seeing 2D sprites doing the dirty. I know some people have a fetish for the 3D models & animations but like I've already reiterated, it's just way too immersion breaking for this kind of platform. I would strongly urge any developer who plans to use 3D models & animations to learn to get into Renpy or Unity, and just make it into a VN game instead, 3D just doesn't mesh really well with RPGM.

However that's left up to the developer to decide, I can only voice my opinion on it.
i want to do 2d but im not good there is this game creator who made great 2d sprite animation but he been quite so i don't know if he going to finished the his game i want my game be henteria chronicles 2d animation moving and awesome shadow scenes but i don't like the chibi sprite look i want a erotic tall looking sprite with boob and cg moving animation if make a NTR game someday with some people that how i want it be all the stuff i saw in Henteria chronicles and in Boy hero ken

Mar 8, 2017
The moral of the story technically for the lore of this NTR game, is that the girls were waiting & wanting the men of their choice (which are of course, Ken, and the Priest guy forget his name, father Thomas I think? anyways I digress), to be bold and perved on by Ken & the priest guy. The girls didn't want the old man to be the one who's forward in perving all over them, but the girls settled for the Mayor because he was the only one making the moves showing an interest to do dirty things with them.

I would argue that if there was ever an actual third ending, most people forgot about this, but in the beginning Ken was going to tell Millie that he loved her, but ended up stating that he thought of her like a sister/ sibling instead fearing that she probably wouldn't feel the same but in fact push/ distance herself away from him, so he called her a sister rather than a lover. So if I were to guess, the third ending probably would've concluded with Ken confessing to Millie much earlier, but in all honesty I would suspect that there might still be NTR because Ken seems to act like he doesn't have a libido to act on impure thoughts to perv all over Millie like she wanted, she would've just been NTR'd by the mayor anyways even if they got married.
I agree with your analysis although there are a few things I'd like to add. Ive played this creators other games and read a few of their comics and based on what i read your observation about the women wanting their love interest to be more forward is correct. (This even includes Ren wanting to be with Ken but being ok, maybe begrudgingly, to allow the relationship between ken and millie to progress)

When it comes to the author's depiction of ken, he seems to be just as lewd as the grandad however he is naive and doesnt really understand why he is that way. (ie. he doesnt really think of fucking Millie, he just knows she's hot) He also seems to have some sort of Negative luck factor where in situations where he could/should progress his relationship some sort of factor appears that cucks him. And given that he is naive like I said before he ends up losing out.

I would have thought that the author sets it in stone that Ken is destined to get cucked no matter what but there is one instance in this game that changes that. When ken and millie are walking around gramps asks for millie's help and ken is given the option to allow her to help or not. If she goes she gets groped and if she stays with ken nothing bad happens. This is the one and only time I've noticed this author give Ken an out, so maybe it foreshadows a 'happy ending' path. Or it could have just been a false lead to get the players hopes up. i dunno

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I agree with your analysis although there are a few things I'd like to add. Ive played this creators other games and read a few of their comics and based on what i read your observation about the women wanting their love interest to be more forward is correct. (This even includes Ren wanting to be with Ken but being ok, maybe begrudgingly, to allow the relationship between ken and millie to progress)

When it comes to the author's depiction of ken, he seems to be just as lewd as the grandad however he is naive and doesnt really understand why he is that way. (ie. he doesnt really think of fucking Millie, he just knows she's hot) He also seems to have some sort of Negative luck factor where in situations where he could/should progress his relationship some sort of factor appears that cucks him. And given that he is naive like I said before he ends up losing out.

I would have thought that the author sets it in stone that Ken is destined to get cucked no matter what but there is one instance in this game that changes that. When ken and millie are walking around gramps asks for millie's help and ken is given the option to allow her to help or not. If she goes she gets groped and if she stays with ken nothing bad happens. This is the one and only time I've noticed this author give Ken an out, so maybe it foreshadows a 'happy ending' path. Or it could have just been a false lead to get the players hopes up. i dunno
I dont think there was a happy ending planned, the missing path would just be seeing what happened in the mansion the 3 days ken was missing.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Reactions: Queen_Nothing
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes