MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Black Rune

Wow almost forgot about this game. What happened to this game? Did the developer join Sixth Flowerbed?
According to the comments he reappeared on the first of this month on his twitter, so they arent incapacitated.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Am I the only one who feels like the corruption was done too quickly? Why did she give in so early into the game?
Well, she didn't. The only reason Milie accepted the gramps' harassment is because he would harass the cleric girl otherwise. Basically, Milie interceded for Layla's well being. Little did she know that gramps would break his part of the deal and go behind her back. After that, he had 3 full days to corrupt the girls and turn them into their toys. But as you said, aren't 3 days way too little time?
Well, remember the ghost? The blue flame that possesed the old man? He whispered something to him before and after entering his body, right? Maybe the ghost has some kind of power that makes corruption easier. Sadly we will never know, so as the other guy said: enjoy what little we have.

Reactions: LordFrz
May 9, 2020
Well, she didn't. The only reason Milie accepted the gramps' harassment is because he would harass the cleric girl otherwise. Basically, Milie interceded for Layla's well being. Little did she know that gramps would break his part of the deal and go behind her back. After that, he had 3 full days to corrupt the girls and turn them into their toys. But as you said, aren't 3 days way too little time?
Well, remember the ghost? The blue flame that possesed the old man? He whispered something to him before and after entering his body, right? Maybe the ghost has some kind of power that makes corruption easier. Sadly we will never know, so as the other guy said: enjoy what little we have.
I would call the power/ ability "Estrus". Something akin to acting like an aphrodisiac drug that fooled the women into giving in to accepting carnal lust because they believed they liked it but could only achieve that bliss with the pervy mayor. Hence, falling into a corrupt state faster and easier, regardless of whether or not they were physically attracted to the old man.

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
Also, if i remember correctly, in the begining of the game Ken says that Milie is precious friend or something like that, putting she in the friendzone, even if both of them have feeling for each other. So, in the end, Milie decided to accept grandpa and his harass in the way to forget Ken and at the same time, after knowing what fisical plesure is, she succumb to him and we all know what happen after that.

This game is a masterpiece, the stetic, the "idea" of playing with the shadows, etc..., the only thing i lament is the non finish finale of the game :/

Reactions: LordFrz

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
I'm not a fan of the aphrodisiac theory. Whenever something supernatural is involved (love potions, hypnosis, mind control etc), it takes away from the corruption process (which NTR is all about) and also takes away responsibility from the MC. Yes, the MC is supposed to lose. But they should lose because of their own flaws (i.e. they don't see the girl's interest or are physically weaker than the bull or have a smaller wiener than the bull).

May 9, 2020
I'm not a fan of the aphrodisiac theory. Whenever something supernatural is involved (love potions, hypnosis, mind control etc), it takes away from the corruption process (which NTR is all about) and also takes away responsibility from the MC. Yes, the MC is supposed to lose. But they should lose because of their own flaws (i.e. they don't see the girl's interest or are physically weaker than the bull or have a smaller wiener than the bull).
I hear you and agree with you on the part about hypnosis/ mind control, to me I describe it as no different than fucking a corpse that just happens to still be alive so it's more like just a living blow-up doll or mannequin which the removal of corruption by eliminating their bodily autonomy's will to submit willingly after reaching a "Broken State" doesn't do it for me, it's just rape at that point in my eyes.

However I think you have the wrong idea about aphrodisiacs, it's more or less a drug that just increases your hormone's levels and increases your bodies sensitivity desires for pleasure, so you don't exactly lose any bodily autonomy just because someone is drugged on it, it just makes them crave that feeling of pleasure more.

Or perhaps you don't have the wrong idea about aphrodisiac drugs through misunderstanding but still liken them all the same, I get it, but that's just where we disagree and that's okay.

Mar 8, 2017
I agree. I dont really like mind control or aphrodisiac.
That is the case in this game. remember the slime monster "splashes" both Millie and Lyla and they both say they feel 'wierd' and are burning up. A short while later mayor kisses each one while hiding from the monster and they both surprisingly like how it feels even though they dont like him.

The implication imo is that millie and lyla both wanted to do lewd stuff with ken and thomas even without the slime. So once they are under its effect they are even more lustful. and given the fact that no one besides mayor makes a move they end up falling for him quicker than normal.
A similar plot happened in the creators latest comic

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I agree. I dont really like mind control or aphrodisiac.
That is the case in this game. remember the slime monster "splashes" both Millie and Lyla and they both say they feel 'wierd' and are burning up. A short while later mayor kisses each one while hiding from the monster and they both surprisingly like how it feels even though they dont like him.

The implication imo is that millie and lyla both wanted to do lewd stuff with ken and thomas even without the slime. So once they are under its effect they are even more lustful. and given the fact that no one besides mayor makes a move they end up falling for him quicker than normal.
A similar plot happened in the creators latest comic
Yea, I think thats what he was going for. However, he kinda drops it, since it never really plays a part other than when it initially happens.

S1cK

Aug 20, 2017
the girls became "hot" after being clawed by this shadow monster. The Gramps is just a pervert who was informed by the ghost what will happen to the girls if they come in touch with this monster and he uses it to his advantage. pretty obvious if you replay the game

May 9, 2020
the girls became "hot" after being clawed by this shadow monster. The Gramps is just a pervert who was informed by the ghost what will happen to the girls if they come in touch with this monster and he uses it to his advantage. pretty obvious if you replay the game
I think a plot twist that might be so obvious it's easily missed (or, just because it's a "slime", it's easier to just dismiss this theory entirely because a slime can't be a "fairy", but just to highlight a factor, wolves & those other monsters in that forest shouldn't technically be categorized as "fairies" either, but they're there and they exist.), but in the forest there are many different kinds of "fairies". That slime monster might've been one of those fairies.

edit: Because if we can remember, that pixie did tell Ken that it could "sense" whether or not that "monster" was still there in that mansion or not.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Maybe we just need a new pixel animation and cg animation remake of this game but the question is who would do it and who honor its source I mean don’t changing a few things only if it’s still the mayor who corrupts heroines and maybe add more slow Progression NTR with the heroines at the beginning and some random NTR events around the Village I remember there was female Knight who was in the game look like she could have NTR scene sixthflowerbed implemented it but he never finished the scene or sex scene

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes