Other005

May 23, 2019
Imagine if it were that way. Not the same but similar.

The problem is that in NTR it seems like the mc is always passive.
If it was more like this it would be better. It is what I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022

Revenge seeking?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

It is not just in NTR. In most stories, Villains Act Heroes React. If you like the MC of Redo of Healer it is because he is a villain.

Other005

May 23, 2019
And I like him because he reacts in a way that gives satisfaction and he's not the only one.
fukushuu-wo-hajimeyou-raw/

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I don't think he's exactly a villain, he's an anti-hero.
You only think that because his enemies are worst people. If you think someone who turns men into cannibals and force a woman to sexually service them or get eaten is any sort of hero then might I suggest "Fukushuu O Koinegau Saikyou Yuusha Wa, Yami No Chikara De Senmetsu Musou Suru", a much darker "anti-hero" revenge story. Don't limit yourself with the mainstream PG-13 crap.

Other005

May 23, 2019
I said he's an anti-hero, I already know this manga that I recommend, and I thought what happened to it was very deserved.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I like antiheroes. If you don't know how to differentiate the two, that's your problem.
It is okay you like antiheroes but none of the MCs you listed are antiheroes. They are all villain protagonists, villains we are watching their POV from. Not all protagonists are heroes. They are villains who do bad things for bad reasons. Just because they make the world slightly better does not make them any sort of heroes. Just be honest with yourself and admit you like villains, not heroes with attitudes. That is nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: Spuul
May 9, 2020
Yes, yours is you like villains. Don't be ashamed of it. Just like some people like Darth Vader, it is okay to like fictional evil people.
A villain would do only bad things. What Keyaru does is good things but he gets his revenge on the villains who wronged him. You see a spade so you call a spade a spade, however you fall short of acknowledging a difference between what is a villain and what is anti-hero, which Keyaru indeed would be called an anti-hero. He's bringing down an entirely corrupt villainous nation, and he's not doing it in a goodie-two-shoes way.

Darth Vader would also classify as an anti-hero as well by the way, he's not exactly a villain and wouldn't have ever done what evil things he did had he not been tricked and manipulated into going the path that he did, he saw what the Jedi were doing as evil and that alone was enough of a reason to work with the Dark Side in order to end the threat of what he saw was a greater threat than what the Dark Side posed at the time.

After Keyaru has settled things with the people & the kingdom that wronged him, and he then goes off to continue down the path he's currently on doing evil things to innocent people for no reason, only then would he be classified as a "villain". We saw who the villains were, the villains created him.

And yeah, I don't exactly plan to change your mind because in the end it's up to you whether or not you want to be corrected or not, however just a warning for the future, don't expect people to not look at you like an idiot and call you names that insult your intelligence when you yourself already insult your own intelligence, just don't get mad at them when they do.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes