LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022

Ryuugames uploaded a copy today. But nowhere does it say anything was updated, so probably nothing. I also cant properly extract it to even check the recollection room. Neither winrar or 7zip fix the messed up names. So maybe whoever uploaded didnt set japanese local when they extracted and recompressed it?

Used MV Decryptor to look at all the images, its nothing new nvm, sorry for the false alarm.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThatWrath

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Ryuugames uploaded a copy today. But nowhere does it say anything was updated, so probably nothing. I also cant properly extract it to even check the recollection room. Neither winrar or 7zip fix the messed up names. So maybe whoever uploaded didnt set japanese local when they extracted and recompressed it?

Used MV Decryptor to look at all the images, its nothing new nvm, sorry for the false alarm.
I would delete this and send it via private message if I were you.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

Ryu's version is, apparently, 20mb bigger than this thread's version. Maybe there is something new. Then again, we haven't heard of the dev for ages so it's probably a difference in texts.

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
I respect and support every creative person, and if a person undertakes to revive some promising game, then his status flies to heaven)) But I always have only one request, to make it possible to follow a “clean/happy” path...
This is an interesting idea, but sometimes this “grandfather” is annoying, and I don’t think he’s worthy of girls, even a plush MC is better compared to him) I think the ability to choose a path can satisfy all people and those who are interested in NTR, and those who want a good path)

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I respect and support every creative person, and if a person undertakes to revive some promising game, then his status flies to heaven)) But I always have only one request, to make it possible to follow a “clean/happy” path...
This is an interesting idea, but sometimes this “grandfather” is annoying, and I don’t think he’s worthy of girls, even a plush MC is better compared to him) I think the ability to choose a path can satisfy all people and those who are interested in NTR, and those who want a good path)
You can't satisfy everybody, if it has a happy ending then I'll be mad.

May 9, 2020
Not to dismiss your point I think it's valid, which is why if I ever do find the time to make a decent NTR game, it's going to have a feature to switch between characters so that you can control the girl & her actions/ options/ choices for a "Pure Love" path. But here's the big "But".

The point of most NTR is that you're not in control of it, as in, you can't control the autonomy of the character being stolen away from you the MC/ player character. Part of the appeal of NTR is that it exploits & fetishizes a womans fantasy to explore a promiscuous sexuality, and that's generally what the player gets out of it. The focus isn't necessarily on the cucked player or cuckolding, the focus is on a taboo that your significant other is being stolen from you through gradual corruption & degradation of the significant others morals.

Reactions: Miss Y

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not to dismiss your point I think it's valid, which is why if I ever do find the time to make a decent NTR game, it's going to have a feature to switch between characters so that you can control the girl & her actions/ options/ choices for a "Pure Love" path. But here's the big "But".

The point of most NTR is that you're not in control of it, as in, you can't control the autonomy of the character being stolen away from you the MC/ player character. Part of the appeal of NTR is that it exploits & fetishizes a womans fantasy to explore a promiscuous sexuality, and that's generally what the player gets out of it. The focus isn't necessarily on the cucked player or cuckolding, the focus is on a taboo that your significant other is being stolen from you through gradual corruption & degradation of the significant others morals.
While your point about the appeal of NTR I agree with, but you also have to consider this is a NTR "game". In games you ARE in control. If you don't want someone to control the story then drawing a doujinshi or making a video is the easier medium to deliver the appeal of NTR. In games if you can't guide the protagonist to succeed and fail, then why make a game? Who the protagonist in a NTR game is up for debate sometimes though.

Reactions: Miraluka_onee

Miraluka_onee

Jan 20, 2022
While your point about the appeal of NTR I agree with, but you also have to consider this is a NTR "game". In games you ARE in control. If you don't want someone to control the story then drawing a doujinshi or making a video is the easier medium to deliver the appeal of NTR. In games if you can't guide the protagonist to succeed and fail, then why make a game? Who the protagonist in a NTR game is up for debate sometimes though.
I don't deny this, but on the other hand, adding the ability to get on a good path will not affect the game in any way.
In the end, this is a game, and there should be variability, otherwise, it’s just a half-fiction, a half-film, and then you shouldn’t call it a game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
But why?) All NTR endings exist, why would a good ending “get in the way”?) Just for thought)
A happy ending implies I have to spend my time actively trying to stay on the NTR path and it greatly lessons my enjoyment of it. If i have to pick to take a NTR path it just doesn't really do it for me. Ive already picked to play a NTR game, why should I have to choose the route?

Reactions: Toushiro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I want the illusion that I'm in control. I want to be able to make the best choices that logically would lead to a happy ending, but then still the MC fails.

• Angry
Reactions: Other005
May 9, 2020
I don't deny this, but on the other hand, adding the ability to get on a good path will not affect the game in any way.
In the end, this is a game, and there should be variability, otherwise, it’s just a half-fiction, a half-film, and then you shouldn’t call it a game.
Technically speaking (talking about myself here), when I play a game that somebody made, I would want to play the game that they wanted to make and I'd generally play said game for the story & the content, and rarely will I care about cg collecting unless the game is basically nothing but a cg collection game. Especially when the story is good & interesting enough for me to get in to where I'd want to support the developer if there's a way to do so available, which is primarily why I'm even on this site to use as a "Demo" of sorts.

To say that adding "good paths" won't affect the game in any way is up to interpretation, there's some truth to supply & demand in this idea but to be frank, it does affect the game in some aspects. For one, you the player would be given "Control" of the game to take in a direction that you want it to go, in which, you might more likely decide to avoid making decisions that make you miss content -- and you would have to be actively make those decisions, this is part of the problem where a lot of games use characters depicted as having no face for a "Self Insert" feel to it, which in my opinion makes the game feel void and empty, I'd rather much prefer the developer solidifying a specific character to follow the story or simply add in an option that allows you to "Create" your own character instead of "Self Insert" imagination fantasies.

More still, there would be those requesting a guide or walkthrough so that people would know which decisions they have to make to either actively avoid or seek those options to get those routes. Linear stories tend to be the best option unless the story is good enough with it being branched out which branching out makes it harder for the developer especially to follow to a conclusive ending, there's a lot of games that can be cited that have multiple endings and a lot of them aren't that good because most of them will leave cliff hangers which tell the player that in order to see those endings they will have to play the game over again, to which, when a game developer does this, I appreciate the added effort even more when they treat it like a "New Game Plus" allowing the player to keep already progressed developments such as money/ items etc. so that you don't gotta do it again.

I do appreciate your insight though, it's equally as valid.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes