Pichurro

Apr 16, 2021
THERES ONLY 2 ENDING WTF! HOW DID NO ONE KNOW ABOUT THIS!!!!!!!
Because the game itself says that there is one 3° ending.

The 3° ending was going to be released before the game, but the dev disappear in the time of covid and nobody know what happen. I will be happy to suscribe to one patreon or suscribstar if some dev take this game, remade it(trying to mantain the visuals and animation) and continue a little more the first 2 ending, and release one 3° ending....

Reactions: Freshman22

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Because the game itself says that there is one 3° ending.

The 3° ending was going to be released before the game, but the dev disappear in the time of covid and nobody know what happen. I will be happy to suscribe to one patreon or suscribstar if some dev take this game, remade it(trying to mantain the visuals and animation) and continue a little more the first 2 ending, and release one 3° ending....
I was being sarcastic because the thread is full of posts about the missing 3rd ending. It sucks because the setup for that 3rd ending looks like its the best one ): especially the tomboy which is the character I wanted to see the most and was the reason I even played this game.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
We all lament the loss of the third mystical ending. We can only imagine the orgasmic splendor it would have been. This game might remain forever a incomplete masterpiece. A moment of silence while we grief in silence... :censored:

May 9, 2020
Probably already mentioned somewhere but don't know for sure, would anyone happen to know if Sixth Flowerbed is just working on something else or does anyone know of a Patreon/ Subscribestar link that the developer moved to/ more active on? I'd just like to know if they perhaps have something going on.

Just wondered if anyones at least heard of anything yet about that much. The game is obviously dead and not gonna get any progress for completion done.

I'd hate to think that the developer was probably lost to covid or something.

Reactions: LordFrz

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Probably already mentioned somewhere but don't know for sure, would anyone happen to know if Sixth Flowerbed is just working on something else or does anyone know of a Patreon/ Subscribestar link that the developer moved to/ more active on? I'd just like to know if they perhaps have something going on.

Just wondered if anyones at least heard of anything yet about that much. The game is obviously dead and not gonna get any progress for completion done.

I'd hate to think that the developer was probably lost to covid or something.
No one knows what happened to him. After releasing this game he disappeared at the end of 2020. He had a Pixiv and Twitter account but nothing has been added since 2020. No new works either. As far as I know he never had a Patreon or something similar. Did not think about it but it was sudden he disappeared without a word so it is possible he lost to COVID.

Liz0

Sep 3, 2020
Late to the party, can't believe this game is from 2020.
The corruption happens a bit too quickly but overall I enjoyed this game.
It's a shame we will never get the third route.

The part where Ken found out and became a silent protagonist was cool.
I was even rooting for him when he decided to go back in time to stop this but then he just went back to being oblivious. Guess he deserves ending 1-A lol.

Reactions: Freshman22

seshomeru1

Apr 6, 2019
Maybe the 3rd ending is never having a 3rd ending because the author wanted to cuck everyone who wanted a happy ending for ken lol

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I am quite sure Ending 3 wasn't meant to be a Happy Ending. But I may be wrong.
Well no matter how you do it, the main girl (Millie) was already caught by gramps so she was impossible to save. I guess it would have been some kind of "happy ending" where you save the blonde priest from falling into gramps claws. I mean... In ending one, gramps get the three girls. In ending two, he gets Millie and the priest, but not the tomboy girl. It only makes sense that the 3rd ending would be solving the mystery of the mansion and saving every girl but Millie.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am quite sure Ending 3 wasn't meant to be a Happy Ending. But I may be wrong.
Hard to guess. My prediction for Ending 3 was the first part will be Ken returning to the mansion in the present. Using his fairy abilities he will see what happened in the past without him. We see why the tanned childhood friend was there and the last scene will be a ultra hot foursome cosplay sex. Ken will have no delusion about grandpa. Then he will return to the past and get rid of grandpa. Maybe trapping him inside the mansion forever and grandpa becoming a new ghost. Whether that is a happy ending is open to interpretation.

We already have a ending where he knows about the cheating and one where he doesn't. What outcome is left? Maybe a twist ending where at the very end when everyone is happy we find out grandpa ghost found a way out of mansion. SEQUEL HOOK!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Toushiro

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Yea, 3rd ending was most likely similar to the 1st, where we use invisibility to spy on what's going on. My hope would have been, we try and stop the girls from getting NTRd but that just causes it, lol.

May 9, 2020
My interpretation of what the 3rd ending was meant to be was Ken deciding to make the girls leave the mansion by themselves as he stays behind with his grandpa to solve the problem, but the problem persists creating a paradox where the girls go back, a space-time device ona-hole is given to the old man/ or a dimension portal pops up in grandpa's closet where he can leave the mansion connected to various houses in the village, and still NTR's the girls away from Ken without him finding out, only learning about it at the end.

Meaning typically, NTR cannot be avoided.

edit: Upon re-reading what I said I felt I should explain the ona-hole reference thingy. It works like a fleshlight and the girls are magically connected to it, allowing grandpa to do various lewd things to the girls. Except it's not an ona-hole/ fleshlight in so much as it's a device that would've allowed him to still mess with the girls in a way that make them get corrupted into grandpas harem.

May 9, 2020
You guys are discussing the third ending we will never gonna get, damn it all
Is there any chance this game would get a remake or something by someone else? T_T
I've been thinking about that myself honestly, if I was at all artistically reasonable I would do it myself, but I'm afraid for some reason that I'd mess it up and it would just flop.

I have RPGMaker MV & MZ, and kinda sorta figuring things out with my own small projects (but I can't get anything to look right), at my own pace. I'm willing to take up such a project or at the very least a similar project that kinda mirrors this game, but I can't promise anything. And obviously no matter what I make it won't be anything like this games intended vision as I couldn't begin to tell what the original game devs vision was.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I've been thinking about that myself honestly, if I was at all artistically reasonable I would do it myself, but I'm afraid for some reason that I'd mess it up and it would just flop.

I have RPGMaker MV & MZ, and kinda sorta figuring things out with my own small projects (but I can't get anything to look right), at my own pace. I'm willing to take up such a project or at the very least a similar project that kinda mirrors this game, but I can't promise anything. And obviously no matter what I make it won't be anything like this games intended vision as I couldn't begin to tell what the original game devs vision was.
Damn, I hope you have the confidence to finish this game yourself, one day. Also about your theory of ending 3, I believe mine makes more sense. Simply use Ockham knife:

"Well no matter how you do it, the main girl (Millie) was already caught by gramps so she was impossible to save. I guess it would have been some kind of "happy ending" where you save the blonde priest from falling into gramps claws. I mean... In ending one, gramps get the three girls. In ending two, he gets Millie and the priest, but not Ren. It only makes sense that the 3rd ending would be solving the mystery of the mansion and saving every girl but Millie. "

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes