LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
The fact that the unfinished part is the part I'd been lookin forward to the most throughout the game and would've likely been the hottest part is really just the biggest blue balls I've had from a hentai game.
Is the dev still active online or have they gone missing?
Same, as soon I was looking forward to seeing what happened in that timeline only to get hosed right at the end. >.<

ajeb2222

Mar 25, 2019
The fact that the unfinished part is the part I'd been lookin forward to the most throughout the game and would've likely been the hottest part is really just the biggest blue balls I've had from a hentai game.
Is the dev still active online or have they gone missing?
so far the dev is missing, his twitter is inactive since start of last year i think

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Apology and future
A month has passed since the release.
Thanks to you, the sales are also popular, and I'm somehow able to live a decent life.
thank you very much.

~ About update ~
END3 is currently in production.
However, it seems that it will take a long time to complete.
In the middle of making it, I want to add that too, I want to add this too, this one is more erotic!
It's like, and while I'm doing things that weren't originally planned, I'm
getting more and more behind the work.
The in-game shadow animation and the animation above are the result.
It's a bad habit to get involved even though it can't be done easily. I am very sorry to

have to keep everyone who bought the product waiting even longer . We will do our best to deliver better products, so please continue to support the sixth flower bed.
That last thing he ever posted 2yrs ago. Mans probably got got by COVID :(

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I don't get the hype around this game... pretty crap and streamlined to the point where you have no choices to make.
I HATE having choices in a netorare game, it wastes my time. I dont want to have to trow fights to get the NTR scenes. I dont want to have to make specific bad choices to get the NTR. Ive only got 1 hand usable, put my ass on rails and not cause me to have 20 save files.

I like this game because of how it builds up to the ntr, and how I can find the pixel animations from exploring around.

Also, I'm a big fan of seeing MC get his girls stolen by a fat ugly bastard. (more so one the girls hated at first) lol

Eliproxd

May 2, 2023
View attachment 910534

Overview:
The newest installment in the Boy Hero Ken series, but there are no dragons or demon lords here -- just one boy and his childhood friend!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-11-22
Release Date: 2020-11-22
Developer: Sixth Flowerbed -
Censored: Yes
Version: 2020-11-22
Language: English (translated by Thunderhips)
Translator: Thunderhips - F95zone
Genre:

Installation:

Developer Notes:

Translator Notes:

Note: This is marked as abandoned due to the developer ceasing work on all of the planned endings however, there are 3 endings completed

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - PIXELDRAIN - - -

View attachment 910562 View attachment 910563 View attachment 910564 View attachment 910565 View attachment 910566 View attachment 910567 View attachment 910568 View attachment 910569
how can I download the last verision of the game? im using a PC windows

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
View attachment 2605919 is there really no scene in here? I can't figure out how to see inside the closet
Um there's more to see but at the time.
at this point you can only go in and always look back.
you should miss this place later on the road, but do the right thing
not too early and not too late. I can't say exactly, unfortunately, it's been too long

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes