Mar 27, 2019
Personally, I'd like to see a game like this where the MC realises how toxic the concept of non-SO NTR really is.
Yeah I do love the childhood friend/crush NTR, probably more than the one with SO! As long as I can see both of them wanting to be with each other (and preferably sharing some romantic moments) I'm happy; A good ending ofc will always show all that and more.
A certain game does that perfectly, I'm not sure if It's okay to name it here though, lol.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
so the creator makes cgs and comics in this series? is this the only game?
The creator made another game with these characters. Paragui already posted it here. Be warned, that game is nowhere near as good as this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6572221

The creator also created a bunch of comics with these characters you have to find them yourself. Here is a list.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6564155

Reactions: Lemir and Surpriz20

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The creator made another game with these characters. Paragui already posted it here. Be warned, that game is nowhere near as good as this game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6572221

The creator also created a bunch of comics with these characters you have to find them yourself. Here is a list.
https://f95zone.to/threads/boy-hero...estigation-sixth-flowerbed.67015/post-6564155
uh, I don't think he's got another game. And I think the comic was already known to the others Here again the page on the left, known to me, where the artist introduces the works he is working on and for sale on DLsite when finished. except for the game that is unfortunately not quite finished.

we can only wait and hope. and now and then check out the media.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
uh, I don't think he's got another game. And I think the comic was already known to the others Here again the page on the left, known to me, where the artist introduces the works he is working on and for sale on DLsite when finished. except for the game that is unfortunately not quite finished.

we can only wait and hope. and now and then check out the media.
I can vouch for him having another game (and it not being as great as this one).

It seems though the game has been removed from Dlsite but it can be found on DMM
edit: updated to correct link

I really hope this guy is well. He really has massive potential, just look at the difference between his first game and this one.

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
I can vouch for him having another game (and it not being as great as this one).

It seems though the game has been removed from Dlsite but it can be found on DMM

I really hope this guy is well. He really has massive potential, just look at the difference between his first game and this one.
Ok no idea why you're trying to play a cg ilustreion as a game.
it is as I say or as I know it Boy Hero Ken ~ Haunted House Investigation
~ It seems like the first game and so far the only one. T
he Boy Hero Ken ~ Perfect Edition ~ edition will probably also state in you with DLs is only described as a Cg ilustration,
registered, classified, or whatever. it's not a game. but folks you can download the demo version for free. and find out for yourself.
I wish everyone a lot of fun with discovered wishes you now have
a happy new year take care of yourself and don't believe everything what one wants to tell you : )

at dien 2 links you can download the works as demos and whoever you like can support the artist with the purchase of a ticket. if you register on the page of your choice you will receive vouchers over time and if these or other products are also on offer you can make a real bargain. I am also only on one of the two pages whether and which one you choose is your decision.

Last edited:

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Ok no idea why you're trying to play a cg ilustreion as a game.
it is as I say or as I know it Boy Hero Ken ~ Haunted House Investigation
~ It seems like the first game and so far the only one. T
he Boy Hero Ken ~ Perfect Edition ~ edition will probably also state in you with DLs is only described as a Cg ilustration,
registered, classified, or whatever. it's not a game. but folks you can download the demo version for free. and find out for yourself.
I wish everyone a lot of fun with discovered wishes you now have
a happy new year take care of yourself and don't believe everything what one wants to tell you : )

at dien 2 links you can download the works as demos and whoever you like can support the artist with the purchase of a ticket. if you register on the page of your choice you will receive vouchers over time and if these or other products are also on offer you can make a real bargain. I am also only on one of the two pages whether and which one you choose is your decision.

I fucking posted the wrong link. This is the correct link to his game:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok this is a game well then I change my statement that there is only one game by the artist are as it looks up to now 2

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Ok, that's a game well then I change my statement
that there is only one game by the artist are as it looks up to now 2.
downloaded the demo
intresant unfortunately I don't understand a word in the game ;P
I don't know if I have too much pram or if it was due to the game that my pc was killed. maybe you have to play the game, pc seemed to change from sparch uh hope not
a shame that it looks like it can only be found on Fanza

origan test form pixiv
RPGゲーム 少年勇者ケン 体験版公開!

いつものごとく体験版では本編を全てプレイできます

DMM様

DLSIte様
今回は取り扱いできず・・・・・
リメイクは取り扱いができないそうです。し、知らなかったよぉ!!!

バグや不具合などございましたらブログの方までご連絡ください

google tranlator

RPG game Shonen Brave Ken trial version released! As usual,
you can play the whole story in the trial version.
DMM DLSIte I can't handle this time ...
It seems that remakes cannot be handled. I didn't know! !!
!! If you have any bugs or bugs, please contact the blog.

RPG-Spiel Shonen Brave Ken Testversion veröffentlicht!
Wie gewohnt könnt ihr die ganze Story in der Testversion spielen.
DMM DLSIte Ich kann diese Zeit nicht ertragen...
Es scheint, dass Remakes nicht bearbeitet werden können. Ich wusste es nicht! !!
!! Wenn Sie Fehler oder Fehler haben, wenden Sie sich bitte an den Blog.

If I understand correctly download the test version and you have the whole game. buying is such a tipping
Wenn ich das richtig verstehe testversion herunterladen und ihr habt das ganz spiel. das kaufen ist da so ein trinkgeld

Creamzo
Thank you for drawing attention
Danke für aufmerksam machen
ご清聴ありがとうございました

Last edited:
Reactions: Creamzo

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
The game I put in my post is this game translated.

sorry ind your last post can not see a link to a game
only where you share your sve file for the scene with us.
But I also have it with the one where I found

dark -ryu

Jan 31, 2020
I think this game could follow in the footsteps of Boko no Hero Ken

What do you think of that?

Reactions: Surpriz20

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

That game definitely has potential. It is like a mix of this game and NTR Adventurer Alisa. But the Late December 2022 release date hurts.

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020

I do not think so. Is a matter of taste. I think it will be a good game.
I think you can now make a certain difference.
recognize in the personal touch of the artist.

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018

I've been following this creator for a while now. The game looks extremely promising. It's far off though so fingers crossed, and let's hope our guy here makes his return before then.

Mr.Z

Aug 8, 2018
If someone's know a name of this game i'm looking for please tell me . there was a RPG game where MC was a girl that wanted become a knight or something , to leave first town you must collect some cash either being smart and looking everywhere and completing simple quests or whoring yourself for cash which mean you must do ewen easiest missions to corrupt yourself , so you become a piure knight or whor knight , when i played update ended on killing first boss ork/ogre lore something in mountain, making it to another town . Last 2 things i remember it was RPG where miniatures were fucking amd combat was like in Princess & Conquest

Besides if someone knows more RPGs where characters miniatures have sex like in NTRPG because it's a nice touch please tell me <3

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I've been following this creator for a while now. The game looks extremely promising. It's far off though so fingers crossed, and let's hope our guy here makes his return before then.
Just skimmed the ci-en link , and liked the concept art . Didn't really read everything as I dont want to be spoiled , but since you are following the creator , any mentions of english translation?

Creamzo

Jul 21, 2018
Just skimmed the ci-en link , and liked the concept art . Didn't really read everything as I dont want to be spoiled , but since you are following the creator , any mentions of english translation?
The creator actively responds to english comments so they are aware there is an interest from english speakers. I can't remember exactly but I believe that they also said they've seen requests for an english translation but are not really sure how to get that process going.

Reactions: cIoseopenbrutal

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
The creator actively responds to english comments so they are aware there is an interest from english speakers. I can't remember exactly but I believe that they also said they've seen requests for an english translation but are not really sure how to get that process going.
Interesting...There might be a chance then. Maybe they can work out on hiring someone to tl their game once it's finished. Another option is collabing with Kagura Games.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
I have no issues with NTR games, I've played many and found some to be enjoyable, but the one trope that gets over used so much is "antagonist rapes girl, girl magically becomes addicted to his dick".

This is another one of those.

As an aside, scenes aren't unlocking in the CG room after I complete them. I've gotten the 2 endings and neither scene unlocks.

Reactions: Satyr90 and Gudil
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes