LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Oh man, that game looks like it has tons of potential. I don't know if it's a team or just one guy but the amount of work he's doing for the game is insane. It can easily put to shame other popular games and devs. I know people don't want to get spoiled but you should at least skim through it to see some of that work.
Also that guy confirmed that there will be an alpha with at least one hour of content out on February/early March
Cool sadly we won’t be getting the full thing until early december

EscafloweHeat

Nov 18, 2019
Can anyone help, Using Joiplay to run the game it plays well only I get a Loading screen after waking up from the dream. I tried the fix another user posted by decrypting the file but I keep getting a error.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Can anyone help, Using Joiplay to run the game it plays well only I get a Loading screen after waking up from the dream. I tried the fix another user posted by decrypting the file but I keep getting a error.
i dont recommend extracting game files using es file explorer as it cannot extract all folder, i recommend rar apps, check game folder game size on rar app then phone memory size must have more than game size because if you decrypt, it increased a little bit just like compress rar files, if failed try restart phone and last attempt if not work is by download completed game save file, extract and copy or cut save folder and put it on your game folder name/www/save, usually it failed to decrypt because phone has low memory size, so i recommend you must have 1 gb on phone storage because this game zip file is 200mb and if you decrypt it, it might take 250mb,300mb or 400mb depend on game compression rates, if you always watch youtube or use any browser just go to phone setting/ storage go to installled apps and delete cache, or you can install any clear all cache apps on play store

Last edited:
Reactions: EscafloweHeat

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Looks like a good game, however it also looks like a bitch to translate so that is a bit disappointing..
i always do online mtl on game using google screen translate pro on joiplay app in android just make sure to make google screen translate always running on setting/battery/high battery consumption or google screen translate apps will force close because high use of ram

Jan 1, 2020
i always do online mtl on game using google screen translate pro on joiplay app in android just make sure to make google screen translate always running on setting/battery/high battery consumption or google screen translate apps will force close because high use of ram
Never even thought about that tactic, damn

EscafloweHeat

Nov 18, 2019
i dont recommend extracting game files using es file explorer as it cannot extract all folder, i recommend rar apps, check game folder game size on rar app then phone memory size must have more than game size because if you decrypt, it increased a little bit just like compress rar files, if failed try restart phone and last attempt if not work is by download completed game save file, extract and copy or cut save folder and put it on your game folder name/www/save, usually it failed to decrypt because phone has low memory size, so i recommend you must have 1 gb on phone storage because this game zip file is 200mb and if you decrypt it, it might take 250mb,300mb or 400mb depend on game compression rates, if you always watch youtube or use any browser just go to phone setting/ storage go to installled apps and delete cache, or you can install any clear all cache apps on play store
Alright thanks for the reply I'll give it another go!

Argensith

Jun 16, 2021
if someone use joiplay and stuck at loading, use RAR apps on play store to extract the 7z/rar/zip files, then after that add game to joiplay in RAR apps, then before you open the game, hold the game name until pop up window setting open and choose decrypt files(it,s okay if you got error at 1st attempt, just decrypt again until it say files is decrypted, then this fix the loading issue
This actually worked for me, I was tearing my hair out trying to figure out why it didn't work on joiplay, after pressing decrypt joiplay would stop responding, all I had to do was press "wait" on the popup message that says "joiplay is not responding" and wait like 5-10 min, Thanks!

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
That would make sense, as I was under the misconception they had a patreon or something akin to it.
Though selling an incomplete game whilst giving the pretense that you'll complete it is a bit shitty, so I'll at least stand by that sentiment.
Still, fingers crossed he pulls the last ending out of a hat.
I don’t get what you mean sometimes shit happens in life, we don’t know what the author has been up to could be sick/dead or maybe he DII just give up let’s not start making any concrete assumptions

Reactions: Zuhl and reiokami

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
Hi, can anyone leave links to similar games?
Just in case this might have been overlooked. with every channel of games or the same, there is a small designation here and on other pages, usually directly under the title, to find similar or the same game or the same or different.
Boy Hero Ken ~Haunted House Investigation~ [Sixth Flowerbed]

The NTR category is important because it basically shows the games that are most similar to Boy Kenn. but I haven't found any really ready for that yet^^ the choice is great. https://f95zone.to/threads/scars-of-summer-v1-03-shinachiku-castella-kagura-games.55259/ That's great, although I could give the MC the opportunity to have sex with Saki myself in the game. With Boy Hero Kenn I can understand a lot why the MC believes in her childhood friend to the point of shclug. Less so with Scars of summer. Saki isn't exactly a childhood friend but as the game progresses the MC does things to help others have sex with her and then so he doesn't get the idea to have fun with her himself. okay I won't say more.

Reactions: anonykun

anonykun

Mar 20, 2019
this is pretty good, after playing for hours and just reading posts, seems like 100% ntr, makes me laugh and sick at the same time, now i'm just in it for whatever ken's about to do

• Haha
Reactions: Zuhl
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes