HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Damn wish there was more cg, wish millie's pov had more detail and most of the hot stuff is just the sprite action. Shower scene also kinda left you blue balled without seeing how that ended from millie perspective. Oh well still good stuff just could have been hotter.

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
anyone could recommend me a code and programing tutorials to make games like this? i want to make a game that combine pixel art and cg action with a very strong plot with ntr

knuthamsun

Aug 1, 2020
You can start reading the multiples tutorials for RPG maker on their forums. There is plenty of info there.
I think this game was made in MV. I don't have installed anymore so I can't check, but I'm pretty sure that's the version the dev used for this one.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Is sixth flowerbed -> pastaskii ??? , forgive me if i am wrong

Checkout pastaskii name, no other game has the impact as this game, maybe it's just my feeling.

lolpanther

Nov 26, 2018
Is sixth flowerbed -> pastaskii ??? , forgive me if i am wrong

Checkout pastaskii name, no other game has the impact as this game, maybe it's just my feeling.
What makes you think that pastaskii is sixth flowerbed? The artstyle is not very similar. The game you linked looks good though, I'll keep an eye on it.

Greatlenin

Feb 5, 2021
What makes you think that pastaskii is sixth flowerbed? The artstyle is not very similar. The game you linked looks good though, I'll keep an eye on it.
Hey more people who know about pasta. The game looks really promising, and if i remember correctly he might release it around new years or christmas.

Anti-R

Mar 7, 2021
Has silhouette sex, heroine + nun, small mc, ntr, old fat man

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
got this doujin from this guy , unfortunately this dumb dlsiteviewer wont allow me to extract the images or even translate via OCR tool. Can anyone help me out here? If it works, I'd like to dump the images for all to use here as well. Cheers
Already translated to English.

Reactions: Gxtron and S1cK

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
im going to assume im at the end of the game walk in theres no where to go and then go to leave a monster appears and then says something about must of been an illusion monster disppears and its rinse repeat no other options
View attachment 2311431
um what
the picture is not the end of the game
Are you not getting any further or how am I supposed to understand that

• Angry
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
kinda like Boy hero ken
Kinda like in that it has similar tags? That game looks like you play as the female MC and corrupt yourself through actions. Boy Hero Ken you play the male MC who doesn't know about the girls around him getting corrupted until its too late.

What I like about Boy Heros is the use of both sprite animations and CG graphics at the same time. I barely ever see games do both. And the way this one plays was like a fun mystery game where you slowly uncover the corruption going on.

Im sure that game might be neat when its out, but its not really the same type of game.

From looking at it further, I might be misunderstanding a bit just from the poor English. Ill definitely give it a go when it's out though.

Reactions: CarpenterB

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Kinda like in that it has similar tags? That game looks like you play as the female MC and corrupt yourself through actions. Boy Hero Ken you play the male MC who doesn't know about the girls around him getting corrupted until its too late.

What I like about Boy Heros is the use of both sprite animations and CG graphics at the same time. I barely ever see games do both. And the way this one plays was like a fun mystery game where you slowly uncover the corruption going on.

Im sure that game might be neat when its out, but its not really the same type of game.

From looking at it further, I might be misunderstanding a bit just from the poor English. Ill definitely give it a go when it's out though.
the game shows both povs it seems like you mostly play male pov and switch to female and bull, its in quite a few of his videos.

Reactions: LordFrz

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
This was my first hentai game ever, always wanted to try this kind of game, but never knew how to launch the game in the PC..., until i find f95 and my life change...
This game will always have a special place in my heart, because thanks to this game i enter in the world of hentais game <3....
have fun

Zythnel

Jan 3, 2020
I'm glad this atrocious garbage has been abandoned. Not only the puzzles are tedious walking simulators but dialogue is absolutely shit and is poorly written.

And the MC is dumb as a fucking brick

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Drontman
4.20 star(s) 58 Votes