LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
I'll take the L if its already been answered, but are they working on another game? or is it pure radio silence now from them?

gonna give you another notification to say:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its been pure radio silence for atleast a year now seeing as the last thing we saw of them was ato love-ru post on twitter, people still go to the pixiv to beg for their return though.

Last edited:

ginelofki

Feb 29, 2020
the thing is the vruk game was basically rebuilt from the ground up and is basically an entirely different game now. we're all sad mostly because the dev was writing the ending a certain way even if someone picked it up it wouldnt be the same.
well yeah but is better having the third ending that not having it at all dont you think?

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Wouldn’t be the same everyone wants their own version of the ending instead of the ending coming naturally from the person who created it even if it’s not liked it’s coming from the source
this exactly, it just wouldnt feel like a natural end because any fan made ending would have their idea of what the ending should be sprinkled through out and woven in which i feel takes away from the original.

Reactions: jaden000

HVS3

Jul 12, 2018
the last ending is the one to show what happened in house with mayor & the girls, of how third girl got into house & how they all got inti outfits they where found in when ken returned. the problem is the update was during middle of pamedimic, so dont know if thats what effected the dev from finishing.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
the last ending is the one to show what happened in house with mayor & the girls, of how third girl got into house & how they all got inti outfits they where found in when ken returned. the problem is the update was during middle of pamedimic, so dont know if thats what effected the dev from finishing.
The dev cited writers block as the main culprit but maybe Covid did also play a part as well.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
Guy might actually be dead cause to my knowledge he hasn't been active on his twitter...
maybe like i said before his pixiv comments has a bunch of people begging for a comeback id like to think they arent dead though. it would suck to have another leymei/mtsp jin on out hands. As a reminder the last time we saw any activity was April of last year on their Twitter.

Last edited:

jaden000

May 30, 2020
maybe like i said before his pixiv comments has a bunch of people begging for a comeback id like to think they arent dead though. it would suck to have another leymei/mtsp jin on out hands. As a reminder the last time we saw any activity was April of last year on their Twitter.
Someone on Twitter says he passed away idk if that’s true

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I’ve been trying to get this game on my laptop I downloaded the game but nothing is happening I wonder if there is a way to get it for steam

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I’ve been trying to get this game on my laptop I downloaded the game but nothing is happening I wonder if there is a way to get it for steam
Can you not download it? Can't extract it? Nothing happens when you open the Game.exe? What is the problem? Since this game has never been officially translated into English and no new updates has happened in years, I would be very surprised if it ever reaches Steam.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Can you not download it? Can't extract it? Nothing happens when you open the Game.exe? What is the problem? Since this game has never been officially translated into English and no new updates has happened in years, I would be very surprised if it ever reaches Steam.
I Downloaded the game the file shows up on my folder then I go to next step by clicking the file extract or something but I think need something to support the rpg game maybe because the game can’t open with internet explorer do I need emulator because I’m using a laptop I’m sorry I can’t explain to well I never downloaded a game like this before I only get hentai rpg from steam

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I Downloaded the game the file shows up on my folder then I go to next step by clicking the file extract or something but I think need something to support the rpg game maybe because the game can’t open with internet explorer do I need emulator because I’m using a laptop I’m sorry I can’t explain to well I never downloaded a game like this before I only get hentai rpg from steam
After extracting the files to a folder. You go into the folder you open Game.exe to start the game. If you cannot run the game then it is probably because you need RPG Maker Ace installed to run it. Any game with "RPGM" tag might need it to run. You can download it here:

Install the run time package for RPG Maker Ace in the first link first to see if it works. If not then install the full version from the second link.

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
After extracting the files to a folder. You go into the folder you open Game.exe to start the game. If you cannot run the game then it is probably because you need RPG Maker Ace installed to run it. Any game with "RPGM" tag might need it to run. You can download it here:

Install the run time package for RPG Maker Ace in the first link first to see if it works. If not then install the full version from the second link.
Thank you so much I give try

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes