Starboy21022000

Jul 20, 2022
I use joiplay but the thing is that after that initial scene when ken wakes up the game has this loading screen and doesnt proceeds
Is there a fux for it?

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
Damn the NTR is fiercely good here but I wish Ken wasn't such an airhead lol. Thanks for the proper translation.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The game is still completed. A dlc not being released would not turn a complete product into incomplete...

Clearly a troll report.
No it was clearly portrayed in the game as if it was the actual true end and you can start the very beginning of it just to get set back because it's not finished, it's not just a detached "I'll add it later and there's no references to it in the game) sort of thing.

Reactions: LazwelX

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
No it was clearly portrayed in the game as if it was the actual true end and you can start the very beginning of it just to get set back because it's not finished, it's not just a detached "I'll add it later and there's no references to it in the game) sort of thing.
The game was still completed. It isn't in alpha or beta stage anymore and it has multiple endings.

Completed games can add more content at any time that's what patches do. But the game was already released as completed, claiming it was "abandoned" is pure nonsense.

This is like saying cyberpunk was abandoned just because there are still some bugs left...

• Angry
Reactions: Troqu and LazwelX

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
The game was still completed. It isn't in alpha or beta stage anymore and it has multiple endings.

Completed games can add more content at any time that's what patches do. But the game was already released as completed, claiming it was "abandoned" is pure nonsense.

This is like saying cyberpunk was abandoned just because there are still some bugs left...
It's literally not completed though, as I said before the way it's portrayed in the game itself is like it'd be like if you played Ocarina of Time and when you get to the final Ganon fight the game just suddenly put you back before the final dungeon and went "will be added in a later update".

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Can the game be "Complete" if you select "I want to investigate first!" option, the game says "The route for this option has not been implemented yet!" That seems incomplete to me.

Also releasing an unbroken game is not as same as releasing an completed game. There are plenty of examples of a game with all its dlcs released again as the "Complete Edition".

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
The game is still completed. A dlc not being released would not turn a complete product into incomplete...

Clearly a troll report.
No the game was not completed it wasn’t a dlc ending it was a third mainline ending, tagging the game as complete is false.

Apr 30, 2020
As an NTR game it's complete. The Devs just gave up because they realised perfection doesn't and shouldn't exist and adding that thrid ending would go against everything reality is about.
It's really a shame. One more to add to my list of disappointments.

Edit: The number 1 Japanese NTR game in terms of views and likes in this site is a game where NTR is optional...Think about that...

Last edited:

Zuhl

Aug 25, 2020
As an NTR game it's complete. The Devs just gave up because they realised perfection doesn't and shouldn't exist and adding that thrid ending would go against everything reality is about.

Edit: The number 1 Japanese NTR game in terms of views and likes in this site is a game where NTR is optional...Think about that...
Now that everyone is basically aware of it, the game is not finished, regardless of whether it is NTR or not, that it was even kept open in the game and it is also explained in this way, by the way, you have no idea why the developers stopped have the there is no public statement from the developers have invented as a fact.

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020

I need some of what you people are smoking, the game was NEVER finished as there is a whole ending that was still being made not a dlc, not extra content a whole mainline ending. The game was abandoned not completed, the dev abandoned it for unknown reasons.

Reactions: Arik4321

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
The game was abandoned not completed, the dev abandoned it for unknown reasons.
Game was released as version 1.0 in 2020 for and received 0 updates since, v1.0 means completed full version of the game and almost every single japanese game is completed before being released on dlsite.

You thinking the game isn't complete does not matter because the dev already released it as completed.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
Game was released as version 1.0 in 2020 for and received 0 updates since, v1.0 means completed full version of the game and almost every single japanese game is completed before being released on dlsite.

You thinking the game isn't complete does not matter because the dev already released it as completed.
Okay and you could also just read the dlsite pages description instead of just assuming the game was "completed" based on an arbitrary version number.

"There are 4 types of endings: "END1-A", "END1-B", "END2", and "END3". However, "END3" is scheduled to be implemented at a later date. The timing is undecided. note that."

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Okay and you could also just read the dlsite pages description instead of just assuming the game was "completed" based on an arbitrary version number.
Again this does not change the fact that the game was already released as completed, just because v1.1 or even more were planned in a distant future (never mentioned any date) doesn't make the game any less complete.

After a game is released, the dev is free to keep updating it as he wishes through patches and so on but it will not change the completed status.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes