Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
I have spoken to him to the point he doesn't offer any new dialogue
You have to talk to him again when you get new items, I made the same mistake at first by thinking the peddler quest was over.

If I remember correctly, the quests are:
- Get the vegetables for the inn lady, by helping the farmer (specialty vegetables);
- Help the ranch girl getting the chickens back (golden egg);
- Clean the graves in the graveyard (blue flower).

Only after you sell him everything will the peddler quest be complete.

Serugif

Dec 26, 2017
You have to talk to him again when you get new items, I made the same mistake at first by thinking the peddler quest was over.

If I remember correctly, the quests are:
- Get the vegetables for the inn lady, by helping the farmer (specialty vegetables);
- Help the ranch girl getting the chickens back (golden egg);
- Clean the graves in the graveyard (blue flower).

Only after you sell him everything will the peddler quest be complete.
Yup perfect thanks that worked for me. I did it in a little bit of a different order but i think thats the solution. I did it like this:

- Talk to the Peddler to find out he wants business
- Talk to the Ranch girl > find the chickens > get the egg > give egg to peddler
- Talk to the Inn keepers wife > sort out the field > talk to the wife again > talk to the peddler
- It said time passed at this point
- Do the Graveyard > talk to Peddler and then problem solved.

Thanks for the quick responses and help guys.

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
damn no voice acting that's to bad I was expecting some full japanese style =)) we got censored we don't get voice acting ahhhh anyone have walkthrough on this game.

daxtar543

Sep 13, 2018
anyone know where the second secret passage is?
I know of the one from the servants quarters but the other one is baffling me.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
I am blind too, can you tell us how did you find out please?
Not sure if you are stuck at the same place, but don't click on the big door at the top of the stairs. I clicked on it a million times and it did nothing. After holding up, the stupid door opened.

Reactions: Sweetcider

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Not sure if you are stuck at the same place, but don't click on the big door at the top of the stairs. I clicked on it a million times and it did nothing. After holding up, the stupid door opened.
I guess i am stuck a bit early than that where i am suppose to explore upstairs (Both priest and ken went to entrance to find out that they can move wooden bridges instead of creating one) but i cannot move or carry anything. In addition to that i cannot reach other wood parts.

dodo108

Aug 13, 2016
I guess i am stuck a bit early than that where i am suppose to explore upstairs (Both priest and ken went to entrance to find out that they can move wooden bridges instead of creating one) but i cannot move or carry anything. In addition to that i cannot reach other wood parts.
Walk across the bridge that was moved and go up the stairs in that same screen.

Reactions: RedGlow

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
damn no voice acting that's to bad I was expecting some full japanese style =)) we got censored we don't get voice acting ahhhh anyone have walkthrough on this game.
There is "voice acting" during sex scenes, but I don't think that would be enough to earn that tag.

anyone know where the second secret passage is?
I know of the one from the servants quarters but the other one is baffling me.
This is what you're looking for:
The secret passage is in the warehouse above the garden, where Ken has to go through a gap. You have to go with Sister Layla there and check the closet in the middle. After you split up, you can go alone to the servant's rooms' secret passage to trigger ending 1-A.

Reactions: Alfonco

R4RED

Apr 21, 2018
I'm honestly not sure what happened, Translator++ was exporting fine while I tested, but when I finished and went back to take screenshots there were some Japanese lines all of a sudden. By that time, I was already too tired to go back and test everything (especially since I would have to edit the .json files directly).

Regarding the last ending, I don't plan on translating another game any time soon, so as long as nothing breaks when it gets updated, I'll definitely translate it.

It's alright. The dev's pixiv says it'll take awhile since he's currently making it right now. My best guess is it'll be a couple months to probably 3/4 of a year at most. Considering...the current problem the world is facing. Heck most of the game devs I follow have (behind a paywall) give grievances on not being able to make stuff as fast as they used too.

I tip my hat off you good sir on translatin this.

tehmasta

May 1, 2017
Why the fk whenever there's a jrpg with male hero it's either ntr or reverse-rape?

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes