MadX001

Jun 30, 2019
I'm stuck at the bathroom with the mayor and the other two girl when the monster showed up and the quest is to run away. But the door is locked up and I cnt seem to open it.. Please help

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
why can't we get a healthy Female protag than having the male pov ?
it's more acceptable despite having an ntr tag, i would likely trespas anything cause the girls is georgius...
but male pov ?
get lost.....
still, gratitude for the translator to put an effort

Sir Phoenix

Jun 13, 2018
I found the answer to the stuck in bathroom.

Among the lockers, there are 3 spaces you can walk up or down. The middle space, to the left of the second row of lockers, look left and activate the wall. It's misleading because that door looks one space lower.

Reactions: lolthatnerdy

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Multiple protagonist, does it mean that scenes are also seen from the point of view of the girls? or just from the MC's point of view? :unsure:

Water Master

Aug 19, 2018
I've played it when i translated this for myself in translator++, the story was absolute gibberish but i gotta say the hero is the biggest fucking moron i've seen in an ntr game.He has a chance to fix the story but fucks up anyway despite knowing what will happen. Cool game, will try playing it with the new translation, if you're stuck at any moment in game send me a message and i will try to help as i've finished it 100%.
This tbh, I'm not one for NTR but it's not usual that I find a main character as deserving of getting NTRd as this one

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
This tbh, I'm not one for NTR but it's not usual that I find a main character as deserving of getting NTRd as this one
Wow so much so? The truth is that I have not played it (the ntr is not my thing if it is not a femprotagonist) but it looks good and if the protagonist "deserves" it I suppose that I will not feel bad for him.

On the other hand, I think that making this game with avoidable ntr would not be such a good idea, this type of games are created with silly and absurd stories so that ntr is possible, if ntr is removed the story loses sense, not to mention that the content is reduced to 30% in the best of cases, I repeat I do not like the ntr but you have to know when it is not worth making it avoidable.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes