Oct 9, 2017
So the ends are: ignorance is a bliss, end of the world, odd one out...
As off now !! i thing their is an additional 2 endings or so I think ?? cause the part when u wanted to investigate the Mansion it says that it hasn't been finish so I thing the dev will add additional DLC in the future..

belvoir

May 17, 2017
What a great game, I just stopped gameplay to rate it, more games like this. I'll consider buying it, it is worth it.

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
So I guess the third ending will be him exploring the house while the Mayor was alone with the 3 girls?

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Amor Magical Academy for hunting hidden ntr. Long intro, but so so worth it.
Welcome to the Sexy Bar for silhouette ntr.
Both have CGs as well, but like this game, they are b-tier. With the given context, they are S tier.
Thanks man, ill try them as soon as i can, if anyone have any more recommendations i'd love to read them.

Shadow Blade

Game Developer
Dec 15, 2019
I'm the only one who got a damn shadow of the fatso fucking the childhood friend all the time after the event of the shadow in the mansion to get the book to open the library?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Since it's been asked a few times; yes, there is more content being developed for the game. This includes another ending that people have alluded to. (Follow this , if you're curious.) Hence, you can say the game is unfinished, but apparently it is perfectly playable (including endings) as of right now. In addition, though the translator is taking a break from further translations, Thunderhips did pledge to update to the new stuff if it doesn't wreck a bunch of other stuff in the current translation once the game gets updated.
As long as nothing breaks when it gets updated, I'll definitely translate it.
Coolio, give Thunderhips some props, especially since people appear to be happy with Thunderhips's first translation. ^^ Anyway, y'all stay safe and have fun out there! ;]
(Disclaimer: I have not played this game myself. I'm only reiterating information that were previously provided.)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Thunderhips

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
have to agree, this is NTR of the highest quality storywise. Art is hot too.

and the way things turn out when MC has a change to turn it all around... poor bastard... beautiful

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes