Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I honestly hate NTR, the stories from doujins really make me feel bad but in some CGs and games like this where the MC either just gets mentioned in one or two pannels or have the personality of a plank it feels more like a corruption or cheating story.
Same bro i hate NTR (Before) i always avoid them but since my resource of other Genres are getting low and i'm always waiting for update, i was like damn, maybe i should check this damn NTR for once in awhile, since it is getting so trendy...
and boom here i am, it got me hook and also after playing another NTR game called Henteria~ you Should check that out xD..
I'm already Expecting from every NTR story that MC is a dense MoFo and will never get the girl and i just look if NTRman is really decent guy that deserves the girl better than the cliche MC of NTR

oh as you mention Doujin, maybe you've check it out already, go and look for Dramus that new NTR Story of his got people all crazy xD

Reactions: tony5592

lmfyg666

Apr 29, 2018
When you go back in time to the mansion, where can you find the "safe place to sleep" ? I might be retarded because i went around the whole place 5 times already
2nd floor there are three locked doors on the right side of the building. I don't remember 100%, but you might have to go outside when you get upstairs and go across the balcony in order to find them. Anyway, you have the key to those doors now. The middle one you can go through, and then head up to find the servant quarters. That's the safe place to sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDoku

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
NTR has always been appealing to me, but masochism isn't, so I'm in this weird position where only a handful of NTR games appeal to me. Most of them are really emotionally punishing, like NTRPG 2. I don't want to spend the next week feeling like shit...

badboy696

Sep 10, 2018
can someone reccomend me similiar games like this please? i mean like this old ugly fck getting the chick, NTR over 9000 kind of games. only RPGM games please :)... and no discussion about my fetish please

damicles

Aug 12, 2017
can someone reccomend me similiar games like this please? i mean like this old ugly fck getting the chick, NTR over 9000 kind of games. only RPGM games please :)... and no discussion about my fetish please
Dark Hero Party. Seriously the darkest NTR I have read.

madyo

Sep 12, 2019
I see so ntrpg2 is a game that can broke soul
and does not have any CG

Damn, im not that weak to just turn on by just word :v

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Henteria Chapter 1 Completed, Chapter 2 WIP but alreeady has many content

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
I see so ntrpg2 is a game that can broke soul
and does not have any CG

Damn, im not that weak to just turn on by just word :v
Wait until you find out about erotic literature! women have been schlicking to it for centuries.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Yeah, there's also one part where Ken asks his Grandpa to stop harassing her...because then she won't cook for them (less obvious, but you can see her listening on the door, obviously expecting a different reason for his answer).
That was the point where I was definitely like "yeah fuck this kid" and started rooting for gramps. If you're going to treat the women in your life like shit, at least have the decency to fuck them good.

Do we have any idea when the last ending might come out?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
And the winner is!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What a crazy game.. Can't wait to play the 3rd Ending~

Ending 1-B was a bit let down, we should've seen the characters fall to the demons or any reaction of all the characters like Kens Last stand, Mayor Losing his harem, Death of Father~ but we only saw some lame ending stating that the world ended... mehhh

BeastKing1

Dec 17, 2018
Just wanted to ask if anyone else is having a hard time loading the Mega link. I just got a new internet provider and was wondering if the issue was just on my end.

achundes

May 2, 2018
i maybe dumb but what use of the scene "separated from milie and mayor".

This scene have just sound and no cgs or it's just me who didn't find the right place to interact ?

(sorry for the spelling i'm french)

Lielie

Nov 23, 2020
my god, He god fucked so hard in the first timeline so he was given another chance to go to a certain point in the past to fix things..
annnnnd he Fucked that up again much even harder that he got fucked by point A and B

Typical NTR Main Characters, even given OP Powers he will still be useless dense as a brick and will never get the girl...
i really feel sorry for such a guy :(
hope this 3rd Ending would at least not.. uhh Fuck the MC so much.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes