Maximilian

Jan 3, 2018
I bet the last ending will be some vanilla shit. He will go investigate the mansion, see all scenes with mayor and then travel back to the correct point in time (before basement team split).

Reactions: rlbperee

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
Thanks man, ill try them as soon as i can, if anyone have any more recommendations i'd love to read them.
Fleeting Iris my friend is another good one the revolves around alot of NTR and has a vanilla route in a way. about 13ish endings? multiple different paths to take as well. Still has about another year worth of content i believe they have planned for it come with a few more endings.

RaiOhGar is another decent one i would say to try out revolves around alot of ntr as well.

I recommend looking out for Summer Color which is called in this f95zone forum but kagura games is doing a proper translation called "Scars of summer" if you would like to wait for that.

"Swing and Miss" virtual novel game with NTR as its base with a few endings as well i would recommend

Happy hunting :)

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
called it, its another one of those NTR games where you are dense as a fucking anime typical harem protagonist,
Even when they are fucking right in your face MC will never grasp what is happening xD..
Really Deserve that MC never got the girl~ no stupid people like MC should get the grill..

Goddamn , really tired of MC POV its always like that... I want To be the NTRman next time pls... i really want to bitch slap all these baka protagonist ... and laugh at how dense are they =x

Last edited:

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
I'm stuck on looking around village quest...I do the chicken, graveyeard, farm quest and I looking around but I don't have ? mark on ppl...

you need to sell all items that resolve the quest

Last edited:

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Damn great game, the situations are very hot, finally a dev who knows how to add a nice mix of CGs scenes and sprites sex. Thanks a lot for the translation :love:

Btw the gramps is the MC for me so it's just netori alright :BootyTime:

Reactions: Lumifel and Abuus

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
Damn, 10th page already? Had no clue NTR was so popular here these days.
It's a new trend now =))

Special if the mc is very idiot I like the pov a view of him make me laugh everytime, action of grandpa it make interesting game so far.

Last edited:

dongdd

Dec 7, 2018
Yeah how can the main character be so stupid and dense?

Even after the time stuff he's just as stupid.

I hope the third ending comes soon.

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
called it, its another one of those NTR games where you are dense as a fucking anime typical harem protagonist,
Even when they are fucking right in your face MC will never grasp what is happening xD..
Really Deserve that MC never got the girl~ no stupid people like MC should get the grill..

Goddamn , really tired of MC POV its always like that... I want To be the NTRman next time pls... i really want to bitch slap all these baka protagonist ... and laugh at how dense are they =x
It's a new trend now =))

Special if the mc is very idiot I like the pov a view of him make me laugh everytime, action of grandpa it make interesting game so far.
Yeah how can the main character be so stupid and dense?

Even after the time stuff he's just as stupid.

I hope the third ending comes soon.
To be fair, the MC is literally a child (and an oblivious one), so it's not that far-fetched he wouldn't notice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Okay scratch my last comment, The fucking Mayor is a hero, a chad damn hero~
So glad i can control him wohohoo... which more games are just like this, where you can control NTRman

• Haha
Reactions: Thunderhips

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
To be fair, the MC is literally a child (and an oblivious one), so it's not that far-fetched he wouldn't notice.
Wait... MC is just a child? or child minded? i mean.. MC and MH are childhood friends, which means they are the same age~
sooo that means...
The Mayor did something crazy...

4drxpt.jpg

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
Wait... MC is just a child? or child minded? i mean.. MC and MH are childhood friends, which means they are the same age~
sooo that means...
The Mayor did something crazy...

View attachment 912555
I mean, you can be childhood friends with someone older than you (even if they're both children at the time). He's definitely younger than Millie and (most likely, but not as much) Ren.
It is implied that Millie has been taking care of him for a long time (hence him seeing her as somewhat of an older sister). If anything, Millie is the one we should be worried about :ROFLMAO:.

Reactions: Abuus

DDoku

Jun 20, 2018
When you go back in time to the mansion, where can you find the "safe place to sleep" ? I might be retarded because i went around the whole place 5 times already

Milf Master

Jan 29, 2018
Developer Notes:
SPOILER

Includes 3 endings (one to be added after release) and a "gallery mode."

where is the gallery mode?

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
I mean, you can be childhood friends with someone older than you (even if they're both children at the time). He's definitely younger than Millie and (most likely, but not as much) Ren.
It is implied that Millie has been taking care of him for a long time (hence him seeing her as somewhat of an older sister). If anything, Millie is the one we should be worried about :ROFLMAO:.
ohhh right i remember the first parts.. where he actually blew everything to the ground by saying "I like you as an older sister"
and Millie was waiting for something much more romantic xD
yep MC really never did deserve any girls in this game~

Thunderhips

Sep 24, 2017
ohhh right i remember the first parts.. where he actually blew everything to the ground by saying "I like you as an older sister"
and Millie was waiting for something much more romantic xD
yep MC really never did deserve any girls in this game~
Yeah, there's also one part where Ken asks his Grandpa to stop harassing her...because then she won't cook for them (less obvious, but you can see her listening on the door, obviously expecting a different reason for his answer).

Fuxxzz

Dec 26, 2018
I really hope he will add scenes where the mayor gets the bunny suit and the china dress for Layla and Ren. I guess the MC will not go back in time and just investigate the mansion using his time powers to see the scenes.

It's a new trend now =))

Pretty sure NTR has been one of the rising genres in the past years, not just recently.

I honestly hate NTR, the stories from doujins really make me feel bad but in some CGs and games like this where the MC either just gets mentioned in one or two pannels or have the personality of a plank it feels more like a corruption or cheating story.

Fringgs

Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, there's also one part where Ken asks his Grandpa to stop harassing her...because then she won't cook for them (less obvious, but you can see her listening on the door, obviously expecting a different reason for his answer).
Totally, And i think even Millie and Layla doesn't even want MC and Father after having a Taste of the real hero
Even Mayor keeps saying that MC and Father should know it already from the start but the girls just doesn't want them to know acting all embarrass and all that jazz, thinking their relationship would be save, it already ended when the Dick pierce the heavens lol~
welp that's the power of Dick it awakens the Inner Slut of a girl in a NTR Game..
hope it works like that IRL though, Normally you would be already sitting in Jail after touching any of the girls~ xD

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes