Flash Completed Boyish [Exaboy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
top02.jpg

Overview:
This game is about having sexual training with your dojo girl and going to take over other dojo territories. You will lose the game if your HP is zero. You will get more HP when you level up, and the more higher level you are, your number vs opponent defense will be higher. Good luck!​

Updated: 08/11/2009
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre: Incest, Training,

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - -

Clipboard02.jpg Clipboard01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Monkey83

Aug 14, 2017
is this the game that the main character is gay, and he try to turn all the girls to boys

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
is this the game that the main character is gay, and he try to turn all the girls to boys
No and no idea what your thinking about its a martial arts hentai game where you train people and corrupt them it's kinda like a hentai civilisation game also please tell me there is a hentai civilisation game

nigelation

Apr 28, 2017
Because your pc can't keep up with the game? Since it's a Visual Novel, there shouldn't be any problem, doesn't ask too much. I believe XD
When I looked for the game online I could only see a ps3 version and it looked like a strategy game not a visual novel that and my £2000 pc broke and I'm currently using a pc that hasn't got a legit version of windows so I can't update the drivers and stuff until u get a new gaming pc in a month or so

O

oppenhauser

IIRC there is homosexuality (shota) in this game, once you take over several districts. I won't spoil it, but there you go.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
When I looked for the game online I could only see a ps3 version and it looked like a strategy game not a visual novel that and my £2000 pc broke and I'm currently using a pc that hasn't got a legit version of windows so I can't update the drivers and stuff until u get a new gaming pc in a month or so
It's an 8 years old browser game. Or are you using a toaster right now instead of PC or you'll be fine. :)

Reactions: jason95821

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
I remember playing this years ago and my P.C was old back then, but I could still play the game anyway thanks @ .

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I remember this game and I got to be honest its still a cast iron pain in the ass to play and the sister doesn't have enough scenes. Its still a nice trip down hentai memory lane but Robozu is a better game overall.

Skeith159

Nov 23, 2016
dose anyone have a walkthrough or codes for this? im more of a relaxed player and failing tends to piss me off.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote