Flash Completed Boyish [Exaboy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
Alright, now I'm annoyed. I withdraw against Haruna in the dirty fight after finally beating her back to her dojo and then Aoi comes and attacks me the next day with absolutely no way for me to win because she is way overpowered, she is literally pulling constant 200+ attacks to my 100+ defense with a level of 15 and a student count of 6 to my level of 12 and a student count of 16 if I attack Haruna and withdraw at the last possible point in the dirty fight, but its a dojo challenge, so I get a game over if I withdraw and I get a game over if I lose. Way to go, Exaboy, making a game that lacks the challenges Robozu did, the time limit for certain character unlocks, but making it so you can only ever beat one dojo because you don't have the time to grind, she attacks on 8/07 regardless of beating Haruna. For the record, already tried save editing. It leaves me with 0 HP and at the very start of level 1 if it has any affect at all, meaning even a single action besides sleep is a game over and I am now severely underpowered even against Haruna, who I am currently above. Also tried Cheat Engine, it can't lock onto the student count, which is the only thing keeping me from a game over against Aoi because it literally IS the health bar for the dead or alive segments. Anybody got tips NOT mentioned in the walkthrough, because I am following that as best I can given I can't keep to the schedule for the first four days laid out in the walkthrough. Either that or a beaten SOL file or cheat table.

Oct 22, 2017
Alright, now I'm annoyed. I withdraw against Haruna in the dirty fight after finally beating her back to her dojo and then Aoi comes and attacks me the next day with absolutely no way for me to win because she is way overpowered, she is literally pulling constant 200+ attacks to my 100+ defense with a level of 15 and a student count of 6 to my level of 12 and a student count of 16 if I attack Haruna and withdraw at the last possible point in the dirty fight, but its a dojo challenge, so I get a game over if I withdraw and I get a game over if I lose. Way to go, Exaboy, making a game that lacks the challenges Robozu did, the time limit for certain character unlocks, but making it so you can only ever beat one dojo because you don't have the time to grind, she attacks on 8/07 regardless of beating Haruna. For the record, already tried save editing. It leaves me with 0 HP and at the very start of level 1 if it has any affect at all, meaning even a single action besides sleep is a game over and I am now severely underpowered even against Haruna, who I am currently above. Also tried Cheat Engine, it can't lock onto the student count, which is the only thing keeping me from a game over against Aoi because it literally IS the health bar for the dead or alive segments. Anybody got tips NOT mentioned in the walkthrough, because I am following that as best I can given I can't keep to the schedule for the first four days laid out in the walkthrough. Either that or a beaten SOL file or cheat table.
U should focus on leveling first before attacking other domain at lvl 15 chara u wont have problem with all enemy

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
U should focus on leveling first before attacking other domain at lvl 15 chara u wont have problem with all enemy
That's what got me into the mess with Aoi, she triggers on a specific day and attacks you and focusing completely on leveling leaves me vulnerable to Haruna coming at me with twice as many students.

Graybear

Jun 4, 2019
I am trying to get a guaranteed download of Boyish and can't find it. I have tried the sites listed here and there is something wrong.

yeno

Aug 16, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with the download options cause none of them seem to work for me.

Yururiri

May 25, 2018
Is anyone else having problems with the download options cause none of them seem to work for me.
You can try on flash game site and rip it from there. I don't know if I can recommend this, but I got it from funny-games(.)biz/adult , then go to rpg and simdate, you will find it there.

Reactions: Karmas88

yeno

Aug 16, 2018
Did you guys know Exaboy is selling a few of his games in a bundle?

Reactions: fireboon

hopedevil

Jul 30, 2017
For those who enjoy Robozou, you may be pleased to learn that Robozou Reiwa version is the making.
You may search for Exaboy's ci-en site.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bricecube
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote