Flash Completed Boyish [Exaboy]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
dose anyone have a walkthrough or codes for this? im more of a relaxed player and failing tends to piss me off.
I remember the only way I could beat this game in the past was using cheat engine to slow the game down to like 0.1 speed so I could win the battles.

Other than that I obsessed about it enough to find that I could go into practice fights and right at the end of the fight when it increases exp I could find the exp variable with cheat engine and set it to max. Unfortunately the game is set so that the variable always changes and you can only level up once at a time using that method.

edit:
just edit the save files with this

the save would be called boyish.sol so just search for it and would be in your appdata folder.

Robozu is the stuff I started with as far as adult games. That brings back memories.
Same for me right after I beat robozu I looked for other games like it and found the early flash release of Glassix which at the time was advertising itself as a Robozu like game. Then there was Boyish made by the same author as robozu.

Last edited:

Skeith159

Nov 23, 2016
I remember the only way I could beat this game in the past was using cheat engine to slow the game down to like 0.1 speed so I could win the battles.

Other than that I obsessed about it enough to find that I could go into practice fights and right at the end of the fight when it increases exp I could find the exp variable with cheat engine and set it to max. Unfortunately the game is set so that the variable always changes and you can only level up once at a time using that method.

Same for me right after I beat robozu I looked for other games like it and found the early flash release of Glassix which at the time was advertising itself as a Robozu like game. Then there was Boyish made by the same author as robozu.
ty for the help

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Since a lot of people enjoyed Robozou from the same author, here the link :)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit : Don't know if I should make a new topic
It'd be kind of cool to have a topic I guess, because from what I remember wasn't there eventually cheat and modded versions of Robozou out there back in the day?

Reactions: EagleOfChaos

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Robozu is the stuff I started with as far as adult games. That brings back memories.
Original ganguro girl for me tbh.

Damn I'm super internet old. :disappointed:

cuty_wolfy

Jul 24, 2017
It'd be kind of cool to have a topic I guess, because from what I remember wasn't there eventually cheat and modded versions of Robozou out there back in the day?
Well, sorry but I realized I don't have privilege to post :/

Edit : Found a walkthrough btw :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Demon Jhim

Aug 5, 2017
I remember this kinda fun, and hilarious, kinda makes you look like a wife beater thought.

darcyen

Sep 4, 2016

how did you find the exp in cheatengine? ive tried cant seem to find it

Wugga

Aug 6, 2016
Love Hina, Frank's Adventure and Simgirls are also another of the games that I started with. We could really use a megathread with all those old Newground games.

EDIT: Also the sex kitten quiz games.

Last edited:

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
how did you find the exp in cheatengine? ive tried cant seem to find it
Like i said i remember that i accomplished it and that i got a little obsessive about it but that was years ago. From what i barley remember i waited until the practice match ended and you were gaining exp from it and scanned then or something like that(by that point i found that it was impossible to increase othr variables for some reason, like i literally was only able to affect exp when it was visibly on the screen increasing).

Edit: After trying again and giving up because it would take to long and i didn't know anything other than cheat engine last time I played this game i decided to do it another way and succeeded.

I used a online program called minerva

Overall i uploaded my save game and edited the values directly. For this game specifically the names are mostly in Japanese. The save would be called boyish.sol so just search for it and would be in your appdata folder. So i just searched LV and found the only one at level 1 and translated it out to be hero and set that to 100. With it at such a high level i can score bad on every attack and still win.

Last edited:

Optimelle

May 7, 2017
Dayuum this be an old game! Twas good at the time but it's too difficult to beat and not too rewarding to replay it. I do recommend it to those that did not play it until now.

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Boy - this went from Boyish to Robozou in a hurry - I guess we should make a post for Robo soon...
In the meantime, here is an amalgamation of several wTs back in the day for Boyish, for those interested. i can work on a thread for Robo in a bit (when I have some time off form work - yay! Full time! Like - something to adjust to...)

Reactions: Yamemai

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
Love Hina, Frank's Adventure and Simgirls are also another of the games that I started with. We could really use a megathread with all those old Newground games.

EDIT: Also the sex kitten quiz games.
second this we need a newgrounds thread

what was the one that had the red cat girl?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
While we're talking about some weird old shit we played as our entry point into H-Gaming, I can't really narrow mine down to one, or even remember what my first one was. The first one I can remember playing was Nocturnal Illusions. Then when I learned of the restoration BASF patch (reinstated cut content) I was on it like a shot. Hell, if it would work right on a 64bit system, I'd at least give it another whirl.
Billding said:
what was the one that had the red cat girl?
The Meet & Fuck series. I think her name was Slutty McSlut.

Billding

Nov 26, 2016
While we're talking about some weird old shit we played as our entry point into H-Gaming, I can't really narrow mine down to one, or even remember what my first one was. The first one I can remember playing was Nocturnal Illusions. Then when I learned of the restoration BASF patch (reinstated cut content) I was on it like a shot. Hell, if it would work right on a 64bit system, I'd at least give it another whirl.The Meet & Fuck series. I think her name was Slutty McSlut.
yep thats the one

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote