RPGM Completed Bra-Buster Madam Next Door & Erogaki & Playboy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.jpg

Overview:
One night, Gaki witnessed the intense SEX scene of the bra-buster Madam next door and a playboy.
The wife next door, who he'd always liked, was having sex with the playboy while her husband was on a business trip abroad.
Then, he decided.
"I will definitely get that huge tits... no, I'll get Mrs Aoi back from that guy!"​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-05-14
Developer: Hoi Hoi Hoi - - -
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Extras: Gallery Save/Guide

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Just so we're absolutely clear, this is a Netori game, right? I mean the MC's goal is to take the wife for himself. Or is it useless to fight for her because she could also just stay with the delinquent she's fucking with? Or is the delinquent basically just there for the opening scene and after that it's only you and her?

9pubo7

Jun 15, 2017
Can I know why is she naked from the start? When MC talking to her in front of the door

Es200

Mar 1, 2020
Just so we're absolutely clear, this is a Netori game, right? I mean the MC's goal is to take the wife for himself. Or is it useless to fight for her because she could also just stay with the delinquent she's fucking with? Or is the delinquent basically just there for the opening scene and after that it's only you and her?
this game is mainly focus on netori, like you try to get the madam. Unless you fail in some important scene, you won't see ntr cg(if you only consider the madam being fuck as ntr). Recommend you to watch the walkthrough so you can chose to see it or not when playing the game

Reactions: iron4doves

Es200

Mar 1, 2020
Can I know why is she naked from the start? When MC talking to her in front of the door
that the setting problem. You can see naked mode in setting. Not sure why it is on. If anyone see this comment and don't want to meet the same condition, delete save file of the game and you won't see her naked in the beginning of the story

Last edited:

bom44

Feb 13, 2020
this game is mainly focus on netori, like you try to get the madam. Unless you fail in some important scene, you won't see ntr cg(if you only consider the madam being fuck as ntr). Recommend you to watch the walkthrough so you can chose to see it or not when playing the game
so basically the ending is either you gain her or she goes with playboy

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote