RPGM Completed Bra-Buster Madam Next Door & Erogaki & Playboy [Final] [Hoi Hoi Hoi]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Denji_DOG

Dec 12, 2021
What was the name of the person who made tons of the same type of short stories about pregnancy? Miel? Here hoi hoi hoi is even worse, he doesn’t even have a normal drawing, lol.

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
The wife next door, who he'd always liked, was having sex with the playboy while her husband was on a business trip abroad.
When the guy next door being NTRed is not enough, you join the story either by also being NTRed yourself or by NTRing the NTRer.
I believe we still have much to explore in this story. Get someone to NTR the girl now!

Reactions: sirrob119

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
When the guy next door being NTRed is not enough, you join the story either by also being NTRed yourself or by NTRing the NTRer.
I believe we still have much to explore in this story. Get someone to NTR the girl now!
It's actually hilarious when you put it like that. Imagine you are the husband and you come back only to find out that your wife has been stolen by another guy and shortly afterwards was stolen again by yet another dude.

JunkV

Jan 19, 2022
So wait, wait, wait. Im a guy and i have a crush on the wife next door, shes married to a businessman and while hes on a work trip her wife fucks a dude and i watch it, so i want to ntr the husband from the playboy, ntr him, then take the wife for myself? thats like, 5 levels of ntr.
where do i sign up?

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
ntr in this game are as huge as her planetoids that even the cucker gets cucked and even gets stolen from :ROFLMAO:

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
How do you make the game window bigger resolution so that it fits for a human to play instead of wanking the ants?

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I think that the woman that the playboy is fucking, is not the married woman, but the player character's mother instead.
Such twist is to be expected from this dev.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote