HTML Abandoned Brad's Erotic Week [Ep. 7 v1.7.3] [Wolfshadowe]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ZookaZooka

Oct 14, 2016
I got him to kiss me in the taxi, but I can not get nataly to kiss me in the apartment, I got 27 points for nataly and 47 points for azzy. any advice?
You have to avoid making the dance to fun, anything that's hot you should avoid so basically stop rubbing or stroking at any time the chance comes up though you should take your pants off.

miliky

May 4, 2017
I lost my save files. Anyone knows where to download any from previous episode? Or even better, where are the save files stored in the PC?

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
I lost my save files. Anyone knows where to download any from previous episode? Or even better, where are the save files stored in the PC?
I don't think previous saves work, I had a bunch with various scenarios, but as soon as I load them up instead of continuing into new content I get the "end of episode to be continued" message and the game goes back to the main menu.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I don't think previous saves work, I had a bunch with various scenarios, but as soon as I load them up instead of continuing into new content I get the "end of episode to be continued" message and the game goes back to the main menu.
If all of your saves were at the end of a path then you should get that message since this update does not continue any of existing path... it's about opening new paths that were previously closed.

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
If all of your saves were at the end of a path then you should get that message since this update does not continue any of existing path... it's about opening new paths that were previously closed.
I know the a Jasmine path branches from the first day, which I don't have a save for, but I thought the Azumi and Natalie content continued from the end of the last episode. If it's not from the end where do the branches take place?

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
I know the a Jasmine path branches from the first day, which I don't have a save for, but I thought the Azumi and Natalie content continued from the end of the last episode. If it's not from the end where do the branches take place?
Azumi & Natalie branch from Azumi's Private Dance on Day 1... Jasmine stuff branch from conversation with her at the office on Day 2.

Reactions: jonrage39

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
Azumi & Natalie branch from Azumi's Private Dance on Day 1... Jasmine stuff branch from conversation with her at the office on Day 2.
Thanks, I appreciate it, I didn't feel like staying over yet, so I was putting it off till the weekend, but at least now I know what to look for.

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Just an FYI if anyone else notice this or not.. but I couldn't use the NoFile 1.7.3 patch because of this warning.
hmm strange. I don't get that error. All the files in this archive are script files. I didn't change any file either. Anyway I again downloaded the file from NoFile, and scanned it from here. It shows no malware warning, but I use "Free Download Manager" to download files.

Could you extract the archive and scan the individual files please? And what malware guard you use to download files?.. I just downloaded it through chrome. and I can see chrome indeed marks the file as infected with a virus. but I don't know why. I am not saying you to ignore the warning, but you can always check the source codes and and see what is in there. The script files are in js format, and can be opened via any text editor.

---
I just downloaded the file via chrome from its original URL (from another chrome instance which isn't connected to free download manager extension), and it shows the same malware warning.
Here its original URL

----
The file is marked as a trojan by windows defender (chrome reports it as a virus). If the file is downloaded via chrome, it's automatically scanned by WD, otherwise it is not scanned automatically. If the file is manually scanned, it's again marked as a trojan. Microsoft reports it as a "Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl" trojan.

Last edited:

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Microsoft reports it as a "Trojan:Win32/Spursint.F!cl" trojan.
My first thought was that that might be related to the "online features" in the game, but apparently Defender spits out that alert based on just the filehost.

Last edited:
Reactions: Flash_777

Silver

Regular
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
My first thought was that that might be related to the "online features" in the game, but apparently Defender spits out that alert based on just the filehost.
It can't be the file host. I downloaded the file from original website, GoFile, NoFile hosts by uploading to each host (except original host because I am not allowed), but Windows defender still shows the same warning. I think it could be a false alarm because many people encountered this "Win32/Spursint.F!cl" warning without having a malware. I think it's highly possible, because all other malware guards don't raise any alarm on this file.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Sorry just want to confirm, does this mean that this episode doesn't actually add new days? Instead, we get new things happening during the same days as episode 6? Mainly wondering because I seem to be failing to trigger the new scenes.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Sorry just want to confirm, does this mean that this episode doesn't actually add new days? Instead, we get new things happening during the same days as episode 6? Mainly wondering because I seem to be failing to trigger the new scenes.
Correct. Still just the 2 days.

Reactions: Skylaroo

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Thanks, I'm still failing the Jasmine in the bathroom scene. Not sure how to trigger that part.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Thanks, I'm still failing the Jasmine in the bathroom scene. Not sure how to trigger that part.
You mean the one where she listens in on you? That's on Emily's corruption route (end the day 1 event slightly early and follow her into the bathroom).

Reactions: Skylaroo

Boogie

Aug 7, 2017
Wolfshadowe has given an update on Episode 8. ETA is end of February, so in typical BEW fashion lets assume March or April.

The good news is that the episode will focus on Faith, the bartender. She's my personal favourite. Emily will also show up in some of the paths.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Wolfshadowe has given an update on Episode 8. ETA is end of February, so in typical BEW fashion lets assume March or April.

The good news is that the episode will focus on Faith, the bartender. She's my personal favourite. Emily will also show up in some of the paths.

March or April of 2020 ofc

Reactions: fasteddie
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes