VN Ren'Py Abandoned Brainless University [v0.1] [Brainless]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
My point as to why making a hijab character as our first fuckable npc is because well it's different than the others while also trying to show that being muslim doesn't mean that you're a saint in this game.
I'm all for hijabi/Muslim girl gone bad. Call me a weirdo, but the whole idea turns me on. If only I could "corrupt" her playing as her... :)

gusk

Aug 17, 2017
It's just that the first couple of times I saw this come up, I assumed it was an otome game based purely on the graphic. Then I read "male protagonist" and assumed "gay".

I can applaud you trying to do things differently; I'm just not sure the picture sends the message you think it sends, if you see what I mean.
Hahaha yes I'm sorry about that but that's the best we can do for now, we'll try to create a better version after we fixed some posing and add more characters expression in the game. It might take a while but I'm sure we can have something better to represent our theme.

I'm all for hijabi/Muslim girl gone bad. Call me a weirdo, but the whole idea turns me on. If only I could "corrupt" her playing as her... :)
Hey, glad you like it ! Though right now I'm not sure if we can try to create a spin off about Naya, maybe later when we're able to hire another artist we can create a side story from her point of view.

Reactions: Lycan73

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
Sadaly... Project only started and alrready Died... :(
I think this game been have good Future... I be wrong... :(

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote