4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
Costumes don't affect story

Route Split #1, at the end of Chapter 5: Defeat the "Demon Lord?" (4th Dungeon Boss), then enter the Guild.
If Karma >= 90:
· · Go to Demon Lord Route (Sylvia goes missing, skip directly to 6th Dungeon, no Abyssal Caves, etc. etc.)

Else:
· · Route Split #2, in the middle of Chapter 7: Explore the Ruined Citadel (6th Dungeon), trigger the rest event on the way to the boss.
· · If all party members have the Lewd status effect:
· · · · Go to Orgy Bad End

· ·
Else:
· · · · Route Split #3, at the End of Chapter 7: Defeat the 1st dungeon boss of the Ruined Citadel.
· · · · If Quests #125 & #126 are completed:
· · · · · · Go to True End Route (fight the 2nd boss, unlock the extra 7th Dungeon, meet Claire, etc. etc.)

· · · · Else:
· · · · · · Go to Normal End Route:
· · · · · · If Colette is S-Lewd:
· · · · · · · · Go to S-Normal End
· · · · · · Else if Colette is M-Lewd:
· · · · · · · · Go to M-Normal End
· · · · · · Else:
· · · · · · · · Go to Normal End
Mighty ! It eased a lot of my thoughts while playing. It even made me realize that i wasnt in a bad karma at all, dunno why i though that i was fcked up, since Sylvia is still with me and i unlocked the abyssal cave quest. and since i thought i had fucked up, i'll be able to take my save just before and go for a 90+ karma to have the demon lord way hehe, thanks a lot for ur post!

May i ask u if there is a way to put my shame back at 100 ?
( And which route you would tell a novice to go in Alansya chronicles, btw? )

Reactions: Dianakiss

gtoaz1234

Jan 12, 2019
I seem to have little problem about the game,

In about Quest 82 : craft an accessories for the pet cat and deliver them to north section of the city, but apparently I CAN'T find the cilent anywhere. Is it just me or the cilent is actually in other place?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
How do I make the main charater go sub or dom, I know in treasure hunter claire there was a potion to do so, If your dom was at 50 or sub. I have been trying to find the recipe or a shop to sell it.

YabenoHkmr

Jun 6, 2018
Once at sub or dom 100, the other doesnt grow anymore and u get fixed scenes with that theme and rewards accordingly, but i didnt manage totransfer my stats to my followers, did i do smthg wrong? the help pannel says that at 70+ u can transfer to increase lewdness of ur followers but ...
Arome Herb can decrease both dom and sub by 10 points. You need to stand next to other characters in town in order to use the trasnfer, just like in TH Claire.

Dianakiss

Dec 6, 2017
Mighty ! It eased a lot of my thoughts while playing. It even made me realize that i wasnt in a bad karma at all, dunno why i though that i was fcked up, since Sylvia is still with me and i unlocked the abyssal cave quest. and since i thought i had fucked up, i'll be able to take my save just before and go for a 90+ karma to have the demon lord way hehe, thanks a lot for ur post!

May i ask u if there is a way to put my shame back at 100 ?
( And which route you would tell a novice to go in Alansya chronicles, btw? )
Sadly I think it doesn't exist an item to recover shame... and about the route ummmm choose the one you like! ( I love Melvin route because I really love DILFS aaaaaaand Ralph is... OMFG!!!!! super hot! sexy AND CUTE!!!!!!!!! *explodes* hahaha )

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
It seem like you can change diferent things in the options, but the mouse doesn't seem to work with the keyboard or screen options or anything. How to make the mouse works in this?

Edit: Nvm, it seem like you don't need the mouse here and those are just explanation of the options.

Last edited:

Soulsito

Dec 13, 2018
Hi someone can help me please? When I tried to enter the game jumps me this "cannot run this application on the computer"

Puz42

Sep 30, 2018
I'm sure someone explained it already but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to change the party leader?

gimmick

May 1, 2017
I'm sure someone explained it already but I couldn't find it. Does anyone know how to change the party leader?
Go into the menus, select status, chose the character you want to see the status of, then press c when you're in the status window. That will make the character party leader.

Melevy

Jul 3, 2019
I have a problem, I cannot complete quest 89 Town Materials. I have all the materials the quest ask for, I have tried buying or collecting them in the first area, but when talking to the receptionist or Priscilla the quest is not completed. I've searched in the city as it says in the quest but I can't find anything. Does anyone know what to do?

gtoaz1234

Jan 12, 2019
I have a problem, I cannot complete quest 89 Town Materials. I have all the materials the quest ask for, I have tried buying or collecting them in the first area, but when talking to the receptionist or Priscilla the quest is not completed. I've searched in the city as it says in the quest but I can't find anything. Does anyone know what to do?
Apparently the material is actually scattered around the whole town.

4.20 star(s) 24 Votes