4.20 star(s) 24 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well, this came out of the blue. I had expected Kagura to take a lot of time to release this. I mean, they announced Demon Queen before this title and this is out first.

Gotta admit, this is maybe the one Kagura translation I was looking forward to the most, so it coming out so soon is a real gift.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Yeah you can choose at the start weither your political stance is; Flat is Justice or Thicc makes Right.
Judging from the previews I had thought that the game had either Age progression/regression or bust increase. I'm a bit sad that that's not the case, but either way this game will be great!

Riito

Donor
Oct 25, 2017
There were still a few black images I saw in the EV (H Content) folders. So there may be some stuff that isnt uncensored.
By black images, do you mean that those particular scene would only have text? In theory if someone were to extract the original JP release images and match them, we're able to recover them?

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
I see in the option screen that there is binds for a controller, does this mean i can play on a controller?

Feb 2, 2019
Ok, so...

Standing picture: Girl has large boobs
Sex Picture: Somehow she's an A Cup.
probably made a time elixir like in rune turns her into a loli in that one temporally for some guy
Judging from the previews I had thought that the game had either Age progression/regression or bust increase. I'm a bit sad that that's not the case, but either way this game will be great!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

paleguy

Nov 23, 2019
Holy hell. I've been waiting for this to be translated for months now. i didn't think we would be seeing the english release this year.

Nkbs

Jun 20, 2018
Ok, so...

Can't you read the title?

It's Alchemy!!.. Magic! hehe.

outside of that.

It looks good, i don't know, meaby i'll give it a try later.. who knows? first time i see this one

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Ok, so...

I think that is age regretion or time leap or some shit

Edit: HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA its over, I am done with this, we have peaked
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: James Eveleth
4.20 star(s) 24 Votes