JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
how long does it usually take for a compressed version to be made? cause i just wasted like 4 hours trynna download the damn thing and it told me i don't have enough space and reset the dl twice and i can't be fucked to be told "you don't have enough space" a third time as i see that i still have 10gb of free space open for this
Maybe JokerLeader can help you with that
Most games are fast, but if a game has a lot of video files it can take hours, like this one, most of this game is video files.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There's an harem ending dude lol, everyone gets an ending and everyone gets more content

I think don't that matters (before or after)
How can that ending be achieved? Before trying the game I'd rather know if I have to watch all the individual endings to get it.

w123t4

May 26, 2019
The NTR route have error occur everytime after the skip time cut scene have showed if you choose the NTR chocie and the NTR ending will not be show at the end of the game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love to see Moon and Klara appear in here and moon is more bitcher than herself in my bully is my lover!:ROFLMAO:
Love Raven and Sofia when they get jesouly, although it is sad to see the game finally ended.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ive-11

super_tramp

Jul 19, 2017
This game is pretty legit. Not only has it been completed but it has been completed competently. It has great renders, animations and the writing is charming and witty. Hell I even found myself enjoying the various sound tracks. On a hentai game, say it ain't so?!? I usually find myself skipping through text to get to the sex but with this game I was definitely reading through most of the characters dialog. This dude has made a game that can run over a couple hours and it looks pretty gorgeous.

The dude is only making $407 a month and Hopefully he continues to make more games. Imma throw my $6.50 in in hopes of more games like this from the dev.

Anyway, sorry I went off on a tangent there.

**For those asking about NTR I believe there is only one scene involving Raven. Unless NTR in this case means Netori because let me tell you, all the girls are definitely trying.**

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
The NTR route have error occur everytime after the skip time cut scene have showed if you choose the NTR chocie and the NTR ending will not be show at the end of the game
Love to see Moon and Klara appear in here and moon is more bitcher than herself in my bully is my lover!:ROFLMAO:
Love Raven and Sofia when they get jesouly, although it is sad to see the game finally ended.
Theres also errors in the contact menu

intubos

Jan 27, 2020
It's not a Patron added scene, it is part of the game.
Not that I care about this avoidable NTR scene drama, but the changelog did say:

EXTRA SPECIAL CONTENT:

An NTR Bad Ending Event has been added to the game!

[Completely sponsored by Frezal, one of the game's biggest Patrons!]

Reactions: Larry2000

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Wait for the new build, the dev is fixing all the bugs right now and he might release a new build in a couple of hours.
Even if he does, and doesn't add new images or videos, I just have to replace the scripts with the new ones.

Reactions: Jack Wayn

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
How can that ending be achieved? Before trying the game I'd rather know if I have to watch all the individual endings to get it.
You need to get everyone to max rank, and go to the final day and it triggers, I think you can't with Traps on.(bug)

Let's wait for the fixing patch.
He is bughunting too, so if you guys think you guys catch one, let him know on the patreon post.

Reactions: Peacekeepr

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
Not that I care about this avoidable NTR scene drama, but the changelog did say:

EXTRA SPECIAL CONTENT:

An NTR Bad Ending Event has been added to the game!

[Completely sponsored by Frezal, one of the game's biggest Patrons!]

1629809401532.png

I'm glad the dev added this warning with then a choice if you want to continue or not.
Helps yall triggered people, don't come complaining now XD

くもり空

Feb 11, 2018
It sure is tiring to search "NTR" in a thread and see hundreds of comments saying things that add nothing to the discussion. Also the countless people asking if there's NTR when they could simply do what I did and use the search function. By inflating the thread with those three letters, you are actively making it more difficult for people to find the answer that they're looking for.

I'll say this right here: For the sake of healthy game threads, every thread with the NTR tag should have a spoiler in the OP with details about the NTR content, such as whether or not it is avoidable, as well as how much NTR content the game contains. That would make the thread much easier to navigate while also informing people who like/dislike NTR (unless it's a game that obviously revolves around NTR). I know that no one's obligated to offer details about one specific kink just because it might bother some people, but that's the only way to make everyone happy. Let's just accept that NTR is a divisive thing and do what we can to keep the threads healthy.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
It sure is tiring to search "NTR" in a thread and see hundreds of comments saying things that add nothing to the discussion. Also the countless people asking if there's NTR when they could simply do what I did and use the search function. By inflating the thread with those three letters, you are actively making it more difficult for people to find the answer that they're looking for.

I'll say this right here: For the sake of healthy game threads, every thread with the NTR tag should have a spoiler in the OP with details about the NTR content, such as whether or not it is avoidable, as well as how much NTR content the game contains. That would make the thread much easier to navigate while also informing people who like/dislike NTR (unless it's a game that obviously revolves around NTR). I know that no one's obligated to offer details about one specific kink just because it might bother some people, but that's the only way to make everyone happy. Let's just accept that NTR is a divisive thing and do what we can to keep the threads healthy.
I agree that would be really nice, it is indeed a controversial topic.

I hope both sides NTR likers or not, enjoy this great game for what it as to offer.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You need to get everyone to max rank, and go to the final day and it triggers, I think you can't with Traps on.(bug)

Let's wait for the fixing patch.
He is bughunting too, so if you guys think you guys catch one, let him know on the patreon post.
If the game has no time limit, then I don't think it is a problem to get the girls up to the max (I guess). Honestly, I prefer to deactivate the trap content.

I'm glad the dev added this warning with then a choice if you want to continue or not.
Helps yall triggered people, don't come complaining now XD
It works for me with that warning.

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
If the game has no time limit, then I don't think it is a problem to get the girls up to the max (I guess). Honestly, I prefer to deactivate the trap content.

It works for me with that warning.
It has a time limit, but its doable, I have puzzles on so I get more money.

BUY THE ITEMS IN THE SHOP!
They really really help in finding more of the girls, that way you won't miss any content.

JokerLeader

Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
629670_BannerBH.jpg
Braveheart Academy [v2.1] Walkthrough Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 85 Votes