Ren'Py - Completed - Braveheart Academy [v2.1] [Chrys]

1. 5.00 star(s)

gshaxmyuc

Amazing game. It's writing is cute and funny . Characters are well-written and have nice quirks to them.They are interesting in both looks and characteristics It's not laggy . Animations are well made. Overall great.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

This game is amazing
    It starts slow but i dont mind it i had fun
    Renders are really good
    Story is Really good
    no bugs
    Cant say anything about music because i mute sound :ROFLMAO:
    But really have no complains about this game
    Maybe little bit short
    But game still has lot of content
    Looking forward to more update
  3. 5.00 star(s)

AnOniaC

great game !!! love the trap and my only hope is that it keeps getting regular update and i will support the patreon page if thats the case
    thanks again and great job with the characters love them all
  4. 5.00 star(s)

tazaaron

I like it, word i will use is cute and other is funny. Renders are good, more of a slice of life story so far and girls look good and new, not used in dozens of other games which is always 1 of the first things i look for. The whole concept is different in how its set up so it peaks my interest.

Looking forward to seeing where it goes especially with it being if Alpha still.

Thanks
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Harkline

Well this types of maps is really not that usual so is refreshing to see them, art is a normal honey select type but the character has pretty interesting personalities and some of them are really good looking, I am not that much into puzzles so I don't play it so I appreciate the off button, the game is actually really good and catchy so I would love tho see more content.
    MORE TRAP CONTENT.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Gopleturak

What an interesting concept! The visuals are very colourful and give this game life. It has very pretty models and each has a very distinct personality. The gameplay is quite nice, feels fresh. Liking this so far and looking forward to the future.