Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
1667637226162.png

Overview:
You are a half human half succubus hybrid and after many years a girl,
saves you from death and offers to teach you all about your powers,
and origins but on the condition that you use your powers and your sexual energy to help her escape from dreams.
Now you will travel through people's dreams by increasing your sexual energy.​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-05
Release Date: 2022-11-05
Developer: Spike Dog
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Others: COMPRESSED*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

3.png CharaStudio-2022-10-28-22-20-05-Render.png 4.png 2.png 1.png

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Wow, don't want to bullshit on anyones work, in fact I appriciate everyones effort to make a VN, but this is the 10th anime parody game at least this year with the same characters, that I see. What is it with all these parody games without, at least in these games, unseen characters?

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Wow, don't want to bullshit on anyones work, in fact I appriciate everyones effort to make a VN, but this is the 10th anime parody game at least this year with the same characters, that I see. What is it with all these parody games without, at least in these games, unseen characters?
Sir, someone can't make a parody of other work of arts (mangas, animes, games etc.) without including characters from that original publications. It wouldn't be a parody but an 'original' work.

Additionally, players will be able to relate quickly with popular (or main) characters that they are familiar with (and perhaps fantasized about). Most players will most likely not interested on (rare, unseen) side characters that were hardly had significant screen time or even given actual character name.

Thirdly, it does not matter how many Batman movies are being made, there will be fans that will watch it, like it or hate it. These different Batman movies tell a different story (not exactly the same story but just changing the director, actors etc.) than the other.

I have not played the game myself but just by looking at the banner, I only recognized Tsunade out of the 5 girls. Just my first impression, it is already a variety of characters, but of course Tsunade will always be there in any Naruto parodies.

That are just my 2 cents on this but I am no game developer, writer, graphic artist or anything. So it may be entirely wrong. Cheers.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

LamentEntertainment

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2019
I see Akeno in the banner, and Rias in the threads. will Koneko , or Xenovia show up at some point? and if so, will Koneko be the proper size?
Just curious.

Just curious.

Also, Im not sure how it works, but as a half succubus, and a male, wouldn't that make you half incubus?
I believe female= succubus, male -incubus.
Dont mind me. Its all make believe anyway. :-D

I look forward to where this goes.