VN Unity Abandoned Taboo Stories: Breaking Taboo Barrier [v0.25.1] [PhantoMaster]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
The Main character is a college student named Tristan or just "T", still lives in the parent house, and one day he sees his mother sleeping peacefully on the sofa in a slightly open robe, and suddenly this pushes him on the forbidden path.​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2020-02-22
Developer: PhantoMaster -
Censored: No
Version: 0.25.1
Language: English
Other Games: Here
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Mac: - -

3fYf0M.png A0JrVC.png Nulqjx.png Pz6ywN.png q8omm_.png UL8b1A.png XdUz5v.png

Last edited by a moderator:

MoldyGouda

Oct 5, 2019
Phew, 2.7 GB for an Alpha (it says so ingame), most of it due to the actually 3D rendered environments. It has a nice presentation and some interesting ideas (like the the different angles you can choose and still move the camera a little bit). Also in the options menu you can choose graphics quality and resolution, but I didn't change them so I don't know how and if it works.

For the content, you can't really say much. There is the introduction, and little backstory no animations here. Tristan just tries to um.. dance. Now, I can't say if the situation in the club is realistic or not but let's just go with it. After that you go home and so begins the main focus of the game so far.
That's it. That's the content.
I would say this is more of a "tech" demo the way it is now.
If you don't have to worry about bandwidth go for it. Depending on your download speed, it will take longer to download than to complete it. Playtime 5 min max if you are a slow reader.

Last edited: