VN Unity Abandoned Taboo Stories: Breaking Taboo Barrier [v0.25.1] [PhantoMaster]

-VALKORION-

Jul 9, 2017
Why complicate it, I really don't see the need to add the ability to change the name. When you read a book, do you also replace the characters ' names with your own?
Well, Mr. PhantoMaster, you see my fetish is being called Princess Skinny-Penis. So if I can't be called by my true name I'm going to fucking digivolve!!!

• Angry
Reactions: PhantoMaster

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018
I swear there are only 2 incest game plots:
- Random kid suddenly gets the urge to fuck his family
- Protagonist meets someone/or finds a book which gives them the power of corruption or control so they can have sex with whoever they want
You forget the “long time no see, my daughter is a grown woman” plot;)

Reactions: Fapmaister

Farnuge

Mar 18, 2018
- Protagonist meets someone/or finds a book which gives them the power of corruption or control so they can have sex with whoever they want
You forget the “long time no see, my daughter is a grown woman” plot;)
Eh. There certainly are a large glut of magical power of corruption games, that include incest.

Random kid 'suddenly' gets the urge. I disagree with. Kids always been a sociopath pervert. Its just that the game only kicks off at that point because the devs are lazy/supporters are unwilling to back a long backstory.

The problem is that games like Dual Family / A wife and mother that slowly build up an incest relationship usually get shit on for being too slow - and its clear to new devs that most people are more than happy to ignore the plot to get right to the kinky shit. So why bother wasting time on it?

That said, this game defintely gives enough evidence that the MC is a sociopathic pervert to whom getting his cock in some pussy is the most important thing in the world at all times, and every woman who doesn't give in to that was just playing with him. I mean, the idea that his mother might not want to be molested on the couch while passed out doesn't even cross his mind.

Last edited:

RogMR

Sep 21, 2019
Incest story. It is always best enable the player rename the MC and other characters. Look at the example of Midlife Crisis. The story is not fantastic. Far from it, but you choose the name of each character. This greatly improves the player's immersion. In addition, some default names in a language are male names. In another language, it's a woman's name. I've seen a game that MC (man) called Nick (girl name in my country). It is so simple to enable the player rename the MC. And those who don't want to, use the default name.

An average game (story) with the possibility of renaming characters is better than a good game (story) with ridiculous default names. And a common default name in a country can be ridiculous in many other countries.

rev2020

Oct 16, 2019
change the title to "taboo stories" so you can search for it ;)
taboo stories is the official name it seems

PhantoMaster

Jan 11, 2019
with 5 minutes of gameplay?
so 20 minutes for the final ;)?

also as i see it the mom is way too skinny.
check the girl types in my new life and by beggar of net and add those bodys instead :)
From how fast you read 20-30 minutes should be true.

"She doesn't look a day over twenty-five, even though she is knocking on the door to forty at thirty-nine."
This is type of character in the script, so all is correct. ;)

Jonah Arkon

Sep 22, 2017
Changing of setting do not hold. you read hit any key to continue screen blacks out and occasionally you see the words and a photo that says hit any key to continue. Made several changes to the settings yes still same issue. When game does run I am shown the information thanking for playing and please support me on your support site.Lighting is bad, music detestable, and characters lack any development. From what little I saw and have read I am passing on this. Besides thought is kind of game play was not allowed on this site or on your support sites.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
Third trope:
- Estranged sibling/parent finds their way back to their family

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Well... there are a handful of others, but you're right, those two are predominant.