2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

indu

Jan 8, 2019
Really surprised this game ain't very popular. Pyorgara's priestess game is one of the first adult games I remember playing so his games will always be among my favorites
The real strength of Pyorgara is in his lewd texts. In "corrupting the priestess" their were tons of texts and lite gameplay. In "breaking the princess" we got opposite: dozens hours of meaningless hardcore gameplay and fewer texts.

nondisponibile1

Jan 24, 2018
i can't seem to trigger harmony events, it's there a condition i'm missing? (i edited the save file to have more resources so i skipped all the grind and got many building at the start)

ledski0606

Dec 17, 2021
I really enjoy the premise of the game, but sadly it is still missing the main content with the princess which I guess is a big part of why people skip on this one.

Reactions: abgazil

buff

May 29, 2017
I really want to like this game, but there are so many places where it's just not clear wtf I am supposed to do. I muddled through the town defense and unlocked a lot of scenes with the girls, but then we got to this "nest" shit with the multi-page in-game explanation that was still incomprehensible and I was just.... what....?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Breaking the princess v0.32 (Patreon)

cheat code: green

WIN:

-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

MAC:

-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

LINUX:

-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

ANDROID:

-Mirror 1:

-Mirror 2:

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Last edited:

codefost

Jul 23, 2021
Oi I have questions.
How will I ever press round done?
In Android, did you know when I tap it, it interface just disappear and can't press round done no matter what I did.
Secondly, is it compatibility with joiplay or not
If I can't press it and it just disappear. How am I supposed to play?.
Is it error - -
Lastly , what did system button is there for? It won't show anything lol

Reactions: BigPoppaLoppa

Sangera

May 21, 2017
how does the censor work, it ask Beastialety Yes/No but hen it ask's it on a site that is headet Censors? So does the yes option censors Beastiality or is it asking if i want to see it?
Same question
Did we ever figure out the answer?
So it seems that the Censor option censors it, so far i have only found that it disables the events in the bathous and theatre where you can use the boar, and those events are disabled by that option. That is what i have found so far.

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
So it seems that the Censor option censors it, so far i have only found that it disables the events in the bathous and theatre where you can use the boar, and those events are disabled by that option. That is what i have found so far.
Came here for this question, and this post still doesn't explain it. Question is still: does the yes option do the censoring, or is it no? Which button do I press for more content?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes