2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

Sangera

May 21, 2017
Came here for this question, and this post still doesn't explain it. Question is still: does the yes option do the censoring, or is it no? Which button do I press for more content?
If you choose YES you cencor some events and they dont show up, you have to say NO to Censcorship.

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
buy 3+ levels of free-placement upgrades.
I've gone through lots and lots of days, I've been to the other city for Trade by Auqamine(?) lots with myself and Julianne, is there an event or something that I should be on the look out for?

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I've gone through lots and lots of days, I've been to the other city for Trade by Auqamine(?) lots with myself and Julianne, is there an event or something that I should be on the look out for?
Sorry man, I don't remember. I haven't played for over a year and I don't really want to get back into it until the balance is fixed. And from the most recent review, that doesn't seem to be the case. Best of luck.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
what does flying do? A bunch of enemies have it and I am unsure how it affects combat
what does fear do?

-----

bad houses give -1 happiness per turn. only thing i found out i can do about them is to destroy them. which costs a one time 200 hapiness cost. but does not seem to do anything else.
am i missing something? can they be somehow upgraded to normal or good house?

Last edited:

Larans

Oct 15, 2019
If you choose YES you cencor some events and they dont show up, you have to say NO to Censcorship.
Thank you. It's just a badly designed interface.

what does flying do? A bunch of enemies have it and I am unsure how it affects combat
what does fear do?

-----

bad houses give -1 happiness per turn. only thing i found out i can do about them is to destroy them. which costs a one time 200 hapiness cost. but does not seem to do anything else.
am i missing something? can they be somehow upgraded to normal or good house?
Flying means that if the enemy isn't stopped it'll go over the wall and destroy buildings as if there was no wall. Normally enemies will be stopped by the wall if there is one and they aren't beaten. Fear prevents scrubs and zerkers from fighting them. So fighters for example are unaffected. You can right click in order to see tutorial stuff including skill descriptions.

Bad houses give -1 happiness which is annoying, but they're also buildings that can be randomly destroyed, and it's much nicer to lose a bad house instead of one of your big buildings. Happiness is easy to get so I'd just keep it around.

Reactions: harem.king

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
You can right click in order to see tutorial stuff including skill descriptions.
I could not find skill descriptions in the right click menu

speaking of. what does Rage do?
Bad houses give -1 happiness which is annoying, but they're also buildings that can be randomly destroyed, and it's much nicer to lose a bad house instead of one of your big buildings. Happiness is easy to get so I'd just keep it around.
ah. good point. using them as armor is pretty useful

Last edited:

chachos

Oct 1, 2017
Came here for this question, and this post still doesn't explain it. Question is still: does the yes option do the censoring, or is it no? Which button do I press for more content?
I'm fairly sure 'NO' dose NOT censor. I had it on Yes and sending Harmony to the Beast Pen gives the options of 3 jobs for her to do, but selecting them didn't give any story of what happened, and when punishing her for it just gave a 'Harmony was punished' text. I then selected No and suddenly I was getting stories when selecting Jobs in the Beast Pen where she's getting humiliated.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
Not mentioned before. But I came across an optional NTR scene. maybe more technically accurate to say cheating (on the MC)
Capture.PNG
If Julianna works at the bathhouse a rando man can proposition her.
You (the player, not the character) choose if she accepts or refuses.

there are further events for her there too in similar vein. such as
Capture.PNG
where she can watch two guys having a jackoff competition in the public baths, or join in.

Last edited:

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I'm fairly sure 'NO' dose NOT censor. I had it on Yes and sending Harmony to the Beast Pen gives the options of 3 jobs for her to do, but selecting them didn't give any story of what happened, and when punishing her for it just gave a 'Harmony was punished' text. I then selected No and suddenly I was getting stories when selecting Jobs in the Beast Pen where she's getting humiliated.
thank you.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
The idea that slums exist solely to minimize risk important sectors is both hilarious and sadly too on the nose.
Not mentioned before. But I came across an optional NTR scene. maybe more technically accurate to say cheating (on the MC)
View attachment 3520531
If Julianna works at the bathhouse a rando man can proposition her.
You (the player, not the character) choose if she accepts or refuses.
I don't think it's technically NTR if she's already a cock-hungry whore that come crawling back to the MC regardless. Not sure if it's cheating either if you get to decide for her. Would be awesome if you could "punish" her later for being "disloyal" though.

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
I don't think it's technically NTR if she's already a cock-hungry whore that come crawling back to the MC regardless. Not sure if it's cheating either if you get to decide for her. Would be awesome if you could "punish" her later for being "disloyal" though.
She was literally a blushing virgin until the MC popped her cherry on screen, and clearly has something for him specifically. She is now explicitly his lover.

While also having a deep shameful desire to be treated as a whore which she has been keeping secret because of social status (noblewoman), only sharing it with the MC and having him do roleplay with her in privacy.

For her to suddenly become an actual prostitute in public, sounds like potentially a really big problem. like "lose your position in society" big considering the lore of the setting (most of it is pretty puritanical. the MC's town is the exception)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Ferghus

lostone2

Jul 1, 2017
> Only has patreon, nothing else
> Game features beastility
well this is going to end in tears
These and his previous games has plenty of non-consent sex, in any case. If he is reported, he is basically fucked. I hope that hes has an alternate plan, like Steam or SS.

chachos

Oct 1, 2017
I'm not overly great with tech, anyone know a of a tool that will extract images from the assets file for this game and place edited assets back into the file? I'd like to edit the art slightly for my own... interests.

BigPoppaLoppa

Jun 29, 2020
Oi I have questions.
How will I ever press round done?
In Android, did you know when I tap it, it interface just disappear and can't press round done no matter what I did.
Secondly, is it compatibility with joiplay or not
If I can't press it and it just disappear. How am I supposed to play?.
Is it error - -
Lastly , what did system button is there for? It won't show anything lol
I had the same problems

Nosferatu00

Oct 1, 2017
This game is way too complicated and RNG to play without save editing. I legit don't know how you are supposed to progress, it is just too random

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes