2.40 star(s) 8 Votes

wei270

Jul 29, 2020
ok i need some help can anyone tell me how to play the game after i visit the queen, now i can deplay the two girls but they would fuck up the town is there benefit in letting them run the town? and how does raid work? isn't there suppose to be sex scene with the succubuss?

smackdab

Jan 30, 2018
Odd question, but does anyone know why Pyorgara tends to include all the art assets from their previous games in each release? Unsure if it's an oversight somewhere or just some tasty bonus for us weirdos who's kink is asset extraction, but it's one of these things I keep forgetting & stumbling upon that I figured I'd finally ask.
My guess is that he is just an amateur dev and not managing his assets very well - essentially reworking the same code base/solution whenever he starts a new project and not caring about clean up because the file size is small enough to allow him to just ignore the bloat.

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
My guess is that he is just an amateur dev and not managing his assets very well - essentially reworking the same code base/solution whenever he starts a new project and not caring about clean up because the file size is small enough to allow him to just ignore the bloat.
Or he's in the middle of the project and using them as placeholders until his artist can make replacements, as he's stated before.

tnarre

Aug 24, 2017
How do i deploy harmony and elisabeth, they are both in the manor menu a deployable units but i cannot interact with them and it says 0/0 on both of them.

Reactions: Frank Chateau

lifdsoul

Sep 2, 2019
stop putting bullshit in the game. i can't grind for 6 hours to fap to a half decent hentai scene... it's not worth it guys... who thought that adding huge maluses like earthquakes was a good idea? "finally i builded this shit so that i could fap myself in 2 hours from now...oh w8... it's gone. let's grind again!!!"

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Really surprised this game ain't very popular. Pyorgara's priestess game is one of the first adult games I remember playing so his games will always be among my favorites
News Desk was one of my favorites, I've played through that game several times and the pacing is great. Played this one briefly in an earlier release but I decided afterward that I wanted to wait until the game was finished before trying it again.

The best part of Pyorgara's games is the slow-paced progression and corruption, and that tends to get spoiled if you play the early builds too much. That's my reasoning, anyways. I'll definitely be sinking some hours into this once it's done

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
BreakingThePrincess-0.30
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Bleifuchs

Jul 4, 2017
how does the censor work, it ask Beastialety Yes/No but hen it ask's it on a site that is headet Censors? So does the yes option censors Beastiality or is it asking if i want to see it?

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes