Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

CigarRex

Truly, the Rex of all Cigars...
Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
What will cause it?
It will be a non-canonical scene, planning on having it be unlockable with in-game cash and accessible through the gallery.
This means it shouldn't matter too much on what will cause it, but maybe the MC's devil powers can take care of that exposition

MitchBoyson

Mar 2, 2020
I found this one game called Klee Prank Adventure where there are two scenes of breast expansion. You get them by unlocking the "mystery potion" prank. I'm not a big fan of Genshit myself but if you're that hungry for BE content, maybe its worth checking out. Perhaps in the future, they'll have more characters get pranked but idk

Reactions: Crazily INSANE

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
sorry for double posting, but I noticed that the OP has been last edited in May 27, 2021 and the author has been inactive for around a couple months, so is it safe to assume that this list is outdated and maybe someone else will take the "task" if they want to ???

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
sorry for double posting, but I noticed that the OP has been last edited in May 27, 2021 and the author has been inactive for around a couple months, so is it safe to assume that this list is outdated and maybe someone else will take the "task" if they want to ???
The OP list is outdated yes, but still worth browsing the thread as people have added suggestions over time. Can't say anything about anyone taking over the list, not sure how that would be handled.

Sep 25, 2021
Found this one by chance and while it is pretty simple and barebones, I actually like it quite a bit. Borderline demo unfortunately, but desperate times

Sinvilla

Nov 19, 2021

a rpg maker game about a girl who want to be more girly and getting massaged over the days. is more story based than gameplay. here is a translator needed for the story
great find, a translation would be great

Jul 10, 2021
Here's a download link to Paizuri Slave Training:

DLSite Listing:

Lots of good content, shame there hasn't been a translation yet.

Last edited:

Sinvilla

Nov 19, 2021
Here's the link for the original:

I just used Mtool when I played it, but if someone wants to translate it, there you go.
Thanks for sharing, it was a cute short game. I didn't know about Mtool I'm going to use it a lot.

weread

Oct 31, 2020
Here's a download link to Paizuri Slave Training:

DLSite Listing:

Lots of good content, shame there hasn't been a translation yet.
Running into a reference error with this one saying Spirit_GaugeEx is not defined
Can you check the download if there's something wrong with it?
Thanks

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes