Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
The remix from The Soulstream expensive from Evosoul features mainly female growth, but multiple of them also includes breast expansion.

If you can go past the...unusual graphic style, you might appreciate it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-soulstream-expansive-remix-v1-0-3b-evosoul.167875/

The graphics are the least of your worries, fucking hell this game is a slog. Even as someone desperate I can't recommend, it's all fetch-questy garbage with horrible platforming and random first person sprinkled in. Also the protag is constantly talked down to and pushed around, to an aggravating degree. Text is also slow, long, and unskippable, movement is slow, some of the BE doesn't even work apart from dialogue, it's a whole mess

skullossal

May 13, 2021
The remix from The Soulstream expensive from Evosoul features mainly female growth, but multiple of them also includes breast expansion.

If you can go past the...unusual graphic style, you might appreciate it.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-soulstream-expansive-remix-v1-0-3b-evosoul.167875/
It may be niche but I kinda like the game art style. At least it's unique. It also leans into the extreme end of hyper-size and has some femdom.

That being said, Right now the dev seems to be on a hiatus and there are like 3 incomplete 'versions' of the game idea:

the original, 'finished' project:

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-soulstream-expansive-v1-0-evosoul.76607/

The remix version: (which you linked)

And Soulstream Expansive 2, the newest and shortest one:

The newest game has battle RPG mechanics (to grow allies / enemies).

Last edited:
Reactions: Nosivapi

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
It's a pity that F95 only has a bigtits tag and not a be tag.
+ the Big Tits-Tag does not really mean "Big Tits". It is often used for Tits which I would consider Medium-sized. And on the other hand, it is also used for gigantic tits like Cabin by the Lake... Which is too big for some, even for those who enjoy "Big Tits".

Reactions: Twistedsky

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Considering the current plan is to make all belly content ranging from safe endo vore to unbirth to stuffing to cumflation to air inflation to massive insertions all lumped into "stomach_deformation", I wouldn't put much faith in it.

In the current updated tag list, BE is lumped under the transformation tag, the hyper_proportions tag, and the body_modification tag (depending on context), which is also kinda weak.

ShapeSquish

Nov 26, 2020
+ the Big Tits-Tag does not really mean "Big Tits". It is often used for Tits which I would consider Medium-sized. And on the other hand, it is also used for gigantic tits like Cabin by the Lake... Which is too big for some, even for those who enjoy "Big Tits".
May I refer you to my Huge Breasts Games List. I have not updated it in a while, I'll wait to see if they add new tags, but it's (I believe) quite exhaustive for now.

Last edited:

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Bloom War 0.12 is now available

Reactions: LP95PL1
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes