Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Geronimo432

Jun 5, 2023
Recently stumbled upon Artifact and liked it a lot. You get blessed by some eldritch entity and your cum can increase the bust of female characters if they swallow it with a chance of girlcock in other ports(Costs some of your own cock size but there are options to grow). There is also bimbofication in here that turns characters blonde and more stupid(+gender bending) if that tickles your fancy. The art and presentation is top notch and your own avatar can also display similiar changes. Not all characters have avatars with progressing transformation but it looks promising so far albeit a bit overzealous perhaps.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

skullossal

May 13, 2021
This is a long shot, but I figure this is the best place to ask.

I played a RPGM game a couple years back that featured a lot of breast expansion. I recall the artwork used for characters didn't have a consistent style (and IMO seemed be 'borrowed' from various artists and then edited for breast expansion scenes--not sure on that though.). A part of the game-loop included a priestess woman in near the starting town that would have a brief BE scene each time you cleared one of the surrounding regions, with her boobs growing bigger each time. There was a later portion of the game that took place in a (haunted?) department store, where you had to climb to the top floor to purify the building. The game had puzzles but I can't remember any combat. There were several hours of content from what I remember.

At some point I lost the file. Since then I've tried to find the game with no luck.

Icildour

Apr 27, 2020
This is a long shot, but I figure this is the best place to ask.

I played a RPGM game a couple years back that featured a lot of breast expansion. I recall the artwork used for characters didn't have a consistent style (and IMO seemed be 'borrowed' from various artists and then edited for breast expansion scenes--not sure on that though.). A part of the game-loop included a priestess woman in near the starting town that would have a brief BE scene each time you cleared one of the surrounding regions, with her boobs growing bigger each time. There was a later portion of the game that took place in a (haunted?) department store, where you had to climb to the top floor to purify the building. The game had puzzles but I can't remember any combat. There were several hours of content from what I remember.

At some point I lost the file. Since then I've tried to find the game with no luck.
You're thinking of a game called "Better Earth".

Nepdanep

Sep 9, 2021
Can anyone confirm if taffy tales has breast expansion? Saw some mentions but nothing concrete.

Eliza12

May 2, 2017
You guys got any suggestion for BE games with female protagonists, where the BE happens to the said protagonist like Defenestration and A New Dawn?

Reactions: Inspir0n
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes