Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

pauland3

Jul 20, 2021
me and the team still develop on the game? its just not that fast and its a hobby project.

View attachment 2962861
I knew not losing hope in it was the right move. I've always wanted to ask about it, but I know how things go as far as "hobby" projects go. I wouldn't want a bunch of people hounding me all the time about it. I will gladly wait for it if it means its going to be epic and beautiful.

Reactions: Hentai4445
Sep 25, 2021
If I had a nickle for every time I lamented the assumed death of a good BE game, only to be corrected by a developer, I'd have 2 nickles.

Which isn't a lot but it's weird it happened twice

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017

Got a chance to try it out with a MTL but there doesn't seem to be a real consistent growth of the character. Her final costume, definitely makes her larger, but the fact that you can jump between costumes that don't change sizes is a bit disappointing. It's especially so since there is a lot of conversation about her potential breast growth. It's cute, but the gameplay is a bit off balance and there just isn't a whole lot to do. I'd give like 2.5 stars max.

Reactions: Yukariin

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
Got a chance to try it out with a MTL but there doesn't seem to be a real consistent growth of the character. Her final costume, definitely makes her larger, but the fact that you can jump between costumes that don't change sizes is a bit disappointing. It's especially so since there is a lot of conversation about her potential breast growth. It's cute, but the gameplay is a bit off balance and there just isn't a whole lot to do. I'd give like 2.5 stars max.
The game looks very nice though!
Could you please share the MTL version of the game? I honeslty don't know how to make an auto mtl program work, sorry! :whistle:

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
The game looks very nice though!
Could you please share the MTL version of the game? I honeslty don't know how to make an auto mtl program work, sorry! :whistle:
First time I tried exporting just the translation files. Dump this into your root folder and let it overwrite the data files. You will need the original game of course. Also, this was just using straight google translate, so just a word of warning regarding quality.

GideonLover

Jan 30, 2018
First time I tried exporting just the translation files. Dump this into your root folder and let it overwrite the data files. You will need the original game of course. Also, this was just using straight google translate, so just a word of warning regarding quality.
Thanks a lot! <3

Zodiakkodiak

Mar 18, 2020
So I rarely get in on the forums here, but after playing through what's available on both Gains and - Irresistible Johnson, I must say I really wish I had the skills to be a developer.

Would love to see a twist off both of these games. Maybe one where the MC is altering his own genes to affect the characteristics of how the female body will be changed. (running thoughts being overall size, areola/nipple size, lactation, time that alteration is in effect (assuming not permanent, but hey maybe that's unlockable too).

Ultimately, would love to see a game that allows for the player to have input on how the events unfold and are not just set with guaranteed results scripted where you never fail or see something that makes you think 'hmm what if I changed that instead'.

If you're worried about someone like me who would gladly script breast enlargement until the breasts fill a room, then limit us on the number of points we can spend when altering the changes.

Again... two very nice games... just wish I knew enough to combine and make a solid middle ground game.

Poundra'Mari

Sep 26, 2020
GideonLover Tick.Tock

Here's my MTL version of the game, which contains the whole game and the images (menu) translated. It's poorly made, so don't expect something amazing. Also, I share the same impression as Tick.Tock for the game, it's really repetitive and there are not a lot a content.

Hentai4445

Sep 21, 2022
I'm not sure if this has already been posted or not, but here is a short mini-game from that contains some Breast expansion stuff in it. I hope you guys like it.

Reactions: KL-001-A

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

Twine game. Has a lot of content, BE, Height Growth. A lot of its optional, and there are plenty of transformation. Definite recommend.
interesting short game, although unfortunately text-only.
also unfortunate that my route of choice, no height increase for wife (hub=dom, wife=sub) doesn't have any content for day 2.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
I'm not sure if this has already been posted or not, but here is a short mini-game from that contains some Breast expansion stuff in it. I hope you guys like it.
Played Deck, 2048 and Clicker.
Deck: too much trouble to play since it's text heavy and in Japanese, but it's basically a Slay the Spire kind of game and full of transformations. Didn't play much, but I made the MC a giantess.
2048: it's... 2048, but her boobs get bigger based on whatever's the biggest number on the board. There's a couple minor quirks to how the game plays that make it a tiny bit easier than the real thing, but it's fine.
Clicker: click upgrades to generate boob size faster so you can buy upgrades to make her boobs grow faster. Awful as an idle/clicker game because the economy is all kinds of fucked (your progression accelerates instead of slowing down), so the bust size reaches planetary in about a minute. Obviously the boob modeling gets really wonky after about the size of a car, so there's not much to see past that unless you like messed up 3D meshes, heh.

Overall, fine I guess, something to try out for a couple minutes.
Main complaint is the artist is a fan of girls starting out with huge boobs and getting bigger, which I personally find is really boring, I like it when they start smaller so the inflation has more impact, but that's a personal hangup.

mcmng

May 19, 2020
Portals of Phereon is a text based strategy/management game made in Unity. One of the protagonists is a shapeshifter. Also, you can make potions that increase your companions' breasts sizes.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes