Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Wavesofocean

Feb 28, 2021
If this list is still in use unless there's a more recent one I would like to suggest "Kinky apprenticeship" by Angelic Laddie over on itch.io
Enjoyed playing it and surprised I haven't seen it mentioned more.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
If this list is still in use unless there's a more recent one I would like to suggest "Kinky apprenticeship" by Angelic Laddie over on itch.io
Do you have links? Either its unlisted or I just can't find them by searching by author or title.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
i think you have to have an account, be logged in, and enable to see NSFW content on itch.io

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
idk what to say, tried it just now and thought it was terrible in general.

Reactions: Cherubin25

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019

You weren't wrong, it was surprisingly hard to track this down even having played it before.
Bumrushed the game since I'm a speedreader.

Review: it's okay at best, but I'm really just being nice, it's not very good.
-Too much text, every chat drags on.
-Really linear, it's more like a kinetic novel than a VN, and if four paths open up at once, it's not "alternate" paths, you have to do them all.
-The few choices that SEEM like they have an impact don't actually change anything.
-The 3D is awful. Bonus points for being custom models and not KK/Daz for the millionth time, but boobs are squares, and the mouth rigging is garbage-tier, "just started Blender a week ago" level.
-BE happens a few times, two of the character's four spells make boobs bigger, but you don't choose when it happens, the scenes are generally literally a second long, and again, square boobs.
-No stats or collectables, no skills to upgrade, no places to explore, nothing to unlock, not even a stat screen or something.
-The MC's penis is on upside down in almost every scene, the balls facing upward.
-The queen's design is so awful that it looks like she's sticking her tongue out all the time (it's her lip).
-Glitchy.
-Lots of "I need to go THERE, not HERE" messages that stick around longer than they're supposed to, telling you to go to places you can't go to right now.
-Characters just seem to be immune to your magic at random and it's annoying to read a whole-ass essay just to be told "whoops, she's immune because ???" and hope they tell you why at some point later on.
-The dev doesn't seem to know how to have more than one character in a scene at a time, it'll show one character, but have both talk, one just invisible the whole time.
-Most of the BE scenes aren't much of an increase, and all wear off almost immediately.
-The plot's so thin you can just skip it, honestly.
-The dragon still doesn't have any BE scenes.
-Half the game is dedicated to telling the player about how slow you're learning spells, making the game even more tedious.
-One of the characters, "Alex", never gets her nametag in the UI updated.
-The MC learns spells quickly, but there's such huge gaps between each new spell that it feels like you're getting lead along.
-The dragon becomes a maid for the castle, but you don't actually get to see her in the uniform.
-The game's map, that's all there is, you don't go anywhere else or unlock any other zones.
-Pretty often, you'll go to Room A and the scene sends you to Room B instead, with no reason why, even though going straight to B does nothing.

+Custom character models not ripped from some overused source. (Even if they suck.)
+The plot's so thin you can just skip it, honestly.
+All the images and videos are right there in the game's folder, accessible at any time.
+Some of the characters look okay.
+No actual grinding. None of that "wait until 8AM and repeat the Monday 8 AM scene 50 times to unlock the next scene" stuff that's common in VNs.
+No inclusion of any weird alternate turn-off fetishes, like how most Japanese VNs will slip in a bunch of really no-no fetishes to an unrelated game. I guess there's a spanking scene, but that's about it.
+Animations (even if they're short.)
+There's an asset theft spell, swapping bust sizes between two women, which is kinda rare in BE content and games.

IDK, the game probably isn't worth playing. Might be worth a quick download to poke through the game's gallery folder, but even that's kinda iffy.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
So it seems Koikatsu (and Koikatsu Sunshine) now have a couple interesting mods (I haven't played it in a really long time). There's a pregnancy mod that has lactation, and a lewd crest one which can add a lot of different effects depending on which crest you give to the characters in your game.

Of note, there's a lactation one that also gives bigger breasts (As far as I can tell, it seems to be one time growth though). But the main one I've noticed is called "vibrancy", and it grows the character's curves the more lewd acts they perform. Looks really promising, though I wish there were more customization options for these mods (like a way of having multiple crests, or adjusting their effects to your liking..)

Jul 10, 2021
So it seems Koikatsu (and Koikatsu Sunshine) now have a couple interesting mods (I haven't played it in a really long time). There's a pregnancy mod that has lactation, and a lewd crest one which can add a lot of different effects depending on which crest you give to the characters in your game.

Of note, there's a lactation one that also gives bigger breasts (As far as I can tell, it seems to be one time growth though). But the main one I've noticed is called "vibrancy", and it grows the character's curves the more lewd acts they perform. Looks really promising, though I wish there were more customization options for these mods (like a way of having multiple crests, or adjusting their effects to your liking..)
If you aren't too uncomfortable with light coding (and I do mean very light), you can edit the crest mod's parameters to your liking. I didn't like that the vibrancy mod made the characters taller in the latest version, so I removed that line, and increased some of the values by which the characters grow. Instructions for doing so are in their Github repo

atomic-7

Nov 7, 2019

age progression based on number of climaxes.
Can be configured to target certain parts only.

Reactions: Kotaff

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
If you aren't too uncomfortable with light coding (and I do mean very light), you can edit the crest mod's parameters to your liking. I didn't like that the vibrancy mod made the characters taller in the latest version, so I removed that line, and increased some of the values by which the characters grow. Instructions for doing so are in their Github repo
age progression based on number of climaxes.
Can be configured to target certain parts only.
Oh wow, thank you both for the information! I tried looking at the source code for the LewdCrest mod, and I feel a bit silly for not finding the information on how to actually modify that file to my liking! Now I guess I have 2 mods that can handle lactation, and 2 that can handle BE. Might be a good excuse to try out different crests. Or just.. figure out an interesting way to mix both LewdCrest and AgeProgression.

stridestar

Sep 9, 2019
I cannot figure out where that repo is on how to change the crest. I found the gigantic folder with all the mods on their page, and found a bone mapping file in the corelewdcrest i can edit with notepad++, but it has no affect on gameplay. I cannot even find the plugin location in this repack on F95zone. where is it? I'm assuming what i need to find is that bone mapping thing for the lewdcrest plugin of which I cannot find where koikatsu is finding the plugin.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
I cannot figure out where that repo is on how to change the crest. I found the gigantic folder with all the mods on their page, and found a bone mapping file in the corelewdcrest i can edit with notepad++, but it has no affect on gameplay. I cannot even find the plugin location in this repack on F95zone. where is it? I'm assuming what i need to find is that bone mapping thing for the lewdcrest plugin of which I cannot find where koikatsu is finding the plugin.
I wouldn't mind some more specific info on this too! As far as the plugin location, it's here : Install Path\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10\BepInEx\plugins\KKS_LewdCrestX.dll

Edit : I'm also a bit confused on how the age progression mod is supposed to work. Like.. default settings seem to work from young/flat to a certain size, but I'd rather it start from the characters current size. Also, any progress during H scenes seem to revert to the character's default value after the H scene is over? How do you use the 3 different sets of value, and what toggle actually does what? It's not really clear/there seems to be a lot of overlap of options..

Last edited:
Jul 10, 2021
I wouldn't mind some more specific info on this too! As far as the plugin location, it's here : Install Path\[ScrewThisNoise] Koikatsu Sunshine EX BetterRepack R10\BepInEx\plugins\KKS_LewdCrestX.dll

Edit : I'm also a bit confused on how the age progression mod is supposed to work. Like.. default settings seem to work from young/flat to a certain size, but I'd rather it start from the characters current size. Also, any progress during H scenes seem to revert to the character's default value after the H scene is over? How do you use the 3 different sets of value, and what toggle actually does what? It's not really clear/there seems to be a lot of overlap of options..
Edit: I've attached my own modified version of the plugin. It's just extra expansion, about double/triple what the default lewd crest mod does, on both top and bottom.

It's not as easy as just editing the file, you have to build with Visual Studio.

Note: The instructions below are for KK Sunshine, replace KKS with KK for Koikatsu not-Sunshine.

Read the compiling section on this page. Install Visual Studio, and use that to open the file "KKS_LewdCrestX.csproj" located in src/KKS_LewdCrestX. You will want to edit the file called "LewdCrestXBoneModifier.cs", which you can find using the Solution Explorer on the right side of the editor pane. Edit values to your liking, then in the top nav bar of Visual Studio, go to Build>Build Solution. This will build all of the .dll mod files that you need, which you will find in a new /bin folder on the same level as the /src folder. Drag the KKS_LewdCrestX.dll file in bin/BepInEx/plugins to BepInEx/plugins in your Koikatsu Sunshine installation. Replace if necessary, make a backup of the old version if you want to. Done!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes