Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Oct 8, 2019
That ai looks pretty outdated, at least 6 month old technology at this point. Meaty, blob like bodies and melted features all over the place. Probably started making the image gens a while ago and decided to not keep up with the tech so the "art style" stayed the same.
It's kind of sad really. You can do so much better just by grabbing a newer model. I can understand why we have so many devs that produce AI art games that don't use the highest quality stuff since their time is split, but this is practically inexcusable. Not spending hours fine tuning with controlnet, fine. Using a model this out of date, ridiculous. I just checked my own gens for a reference and I was pumping out better stuff in February.

skullossal

May 13, 2021
Good game with lots of BE. Probably best use of AI in a BE game I've encountered.

Thanks for finding this. The AI art is good enough quality IMO. Been playing for about 2 hours but it has a lot of potential playtime. I also love Card Games / Deck building so this is actually fun and not a grind to get to the good content.

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022

this is coming out pretty soon
probably going to take forever to be translated, but looks good just from the previews
That looks great, i hope someone translate it when it comes out as im not sure i can play it blind XD

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020

probably going to take forever to be translated, but looks good just from the previews
damn art by neromashin.
hopefully we can avoid the darkened nipples.

Galloy

Dec 27, 2017
If we talk about vn's there's a database for them.

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Seems to be a toggle feature/upgrade or something
Got a chance to play through a route. It's not bad, with recurring events that you can play through and gain further access to through purchasing unlockables with a card token system. Unlocks include new toys or customizations such as breast size/shape and body hair maintenance styles that you can toggle as you like during a play through. The actual content and poses are fairly limited, but with the different story contexts with different backgrounds and body configurations included lead to some decent variety. I think there's some hidden stuff that I need to do a few more runs to get access to, and there are direct references to the previous game God of the Dark Night which was neat. The other thing I found surprising was the lack of futa content, which in my case was just fine as I don't care for it, but noting all this author's previous works, I would have expected it in some form. I'll leave my final impression for when I uncover some of these hidden bits.

EDIT: I didn't find any "hidden bits" just two separate class of endings Happy Wife (All Events) and Ex-Wife (Sold). It is a damn shame as I expected a lot more when you compare it to their other games such as Crossing Knightmare. If anyone else finds any other endings/content, please let me know.

Last edited:

zhiphius

Jul 26, 2022
Seems to be a toggle feature/upgrade or something

The game play is actually rather simple. Dont get scared by the weird images.

1: You can do one activity everyday, these reward random "cards" with chance of an activity increases the chance for certain "cards".
2: Cards can be used to purchase "upgrades" (modifications being one of them) for the Female Lead. These includes breast and nipple modifications and a few other things (some of which left me confused lol).
3: The menu's. Don't get confused by what looks like a minigame, its not. The important one is: "Daily activity" "skill upgrade" "Body modification tweaks (you can tweak her body appearance here)". The game board looking one is just to show you which "Cards" you get from doing the daily activity.

The challenge of the game for non-JP is simply to figure out which skill does what, thankfully Body Modifications is something you can toggle between and choose yourself.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
The game play is actually rather simple. Dont get scared by the weird images.

1: You can do one activity everyday, these reward random "cards" with chance of an activity increases the chance for certain "cards".
2: Cards can be used to purchase "upgrades" (modifications being one of them) for the Female Lead. These includes breast and nipple modifications and a few other things (some of which left me confused lol).
3: The menu's. Don't get confused by what looks like a minigame, its not. The important one is: "Daily activity" "skill upgrade" "Body modification tweaks (you can tweak her body appearance here)". The game board looking one is just to show you which "Cards" you get from doing the daily activity.

The challenge of the game for non-JP is simply to figure out which skill does what, thankfully Body Modifications is something you can toggle between and choose yourself.
Have you already downloaded the full release?

Jul 10, 2021

Had hoped the expansion was more gradual. Instead you get four stages that can be switched between at will. You also get options for nipple piercings, areola size, nipple colour and finally normal, inverted or insertable nipples.
Is there any difference in the text during scenes as a result of breast expansion? Or is it just the same scene, same text, same dialogue with a different set of CGs

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Is there any difference in the text during scenes as a result of breast expansion? Or is it just the same scene, same text, same dialogue with a different set of CGs
From what I can tell, dialog does change and reflect some of the changes. Obvious stuff like breast size and milk spewing gets commented on, while minor things like body hair and areola color may get mentioned too. The first breast 3 sizes, are all pretty interchangeable with their scenes being fairly the same across sizes. The last size scenes are fairly unique as they are scenes mostly restricted to the dungeon and have unique poses for the ocean of boobs filling the screen.

Hjort

Aug 15, 2016
All transformations offers unique scenes, when you pick the daily activity be on the look out for the indicator to be pink (instead of violet) for new scenes.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes