Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018

Thank for the share. I wanted to play it at least a little before purchasing, definitely seems worth $15 to me.

In the tutorial it says that some additional content will be released after a week, in the section of the tutorial about the settings screen. Even if it might not be as broad as Kuroyokami or Crossing Knightmare, I'm really glad to have a game like this, focused on SLG BE (perhaps the best genre). It's like Kuroyokami narrowed down to just the breast fetish parts, with a bit more focus on exhibitionism and perhaps NTR. I just wish capture2text did better with the unusual typography KI-Soft likes to use. Hopefully the NTR is pretty controllable.

EDIT: There's no NTR, but there is sex with strangers in public. There's always a choice if you want them to actually engage with your wife or if they just watch, so no problem there. Does seem like you might have to do degrading training to reach the end-game, but can't confirm yet.

Last edited:

bobert1

Jun 17, 2020

Is anyone else getting a syntax error when they try to launch the game?

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018

Is anyone else getting a syntax error when they try to launch the game?
In addition to Japanese locale, errors like this also often occur if you try to run the game without extracting it from the archive first.

mhm is there a way to translate it?
Not very easily. KI-soft uses a lot of unusual fonts embedded in low-res images, so neither text extraction nor OCR are perfect. I was able to get mid results with capture2text, but now I'm trying out manga_ocr for getting the text. Seems a bit better with the very small text , but still struggles with the more exotic fonts.

I've unlocked all the titles and a majority of the purchasable things (Still have the 4 red boxes and the big "Acquire Discipline Skills"/"ディシプリンスキル取得" thing, but I think this might be content that isn't released yet). The VA is decent, but Neromashin's illustrations have much more personality than her. It has pretty bog standard hentai game/nukige dialogue, not even close to the level of "Paizuri Slave Training Program" by Aeba no Mori in my opinion, which also has an official translation. My favorite parts are the passing of the months, going to the ryoukan every February and the tropical vacation every August, and the little event descriptions going through the day. I wish there were a bigger variety of one-liners there.

Kotaff

Apr 29, 2018
Very nice list. Thanks. I've been looking for games with this theme as well.

I seem to remember https://f95zone.to/threads/uni-v0-50-112-hizor-games.15645/ having it as well. It it's been a while since I've played it, though, so apologies if that's not right.
You can convince a character to get breast implants when working at the cafe, yeah. Not really a game about BE, but if you wanna see a girl get bigger boobs, that does fit the bill. But the game is good overall so it is worth playing imo.

Reactions: yewfella
May 4, 2019
You can convince a character to get breast implants when working at the cafe, yeah. Not really a game about BE, but if you wanna see a girl get bigger boobs, that does fit the bill. But the game is good overall so it is worth playing imo.
How big do they get?

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Not sure if this is on the list but the game Superhuman, by 'WeirdWorld'. Also has a multiple BE scenes with a young woman who name is Angelica. She really get gigantic, like really big.... Maybe a bit to fast though.... But the lenght of the game is insane, multiple days... I really enjoyed the story though.... There is also a gallery....

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
Please do, I don't recall even seeing the CG for this game before, and given the age that's shocking to me.
I'm still uploading the files on a slow connection so it might be about an hour before you can download all three zipped files. Just click the part 1 exe to unpack the files and run the installer from there. And as usual for Japanese games, run the install and the game itself either with your locale set to Japan or using Locale Emulator. I've been using the emulator and haven't had any problems.

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
TBH I wish more games had girls with smaller bust sizes growing bigger. That's what initially drew me to this one. Maybe someday it'll get translated but I'm not holding my breath. I've been playing with Sugoi Toolkit to machine translate the text, so I have no idea how the day to day scavenging mechanics work, but I was able to get every CG except the harem stuff.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes