Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/wedding-witch-final-chowbie.180768/ has breast expansion potions and a small transformation if you max out the breast expansion. Gameplay is also pretty neat
it's a simple vampire survivors game, there are 6 transformation paths.
it's RNG which potions you are offered at the end of each map so requires a bit of luck.
also no nudity nor R18.
here's what max breast transformation looks like (i don't know who "he" is as the few characters shown are female).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 25, 2021
it's a simple vampire survivors game, there are 6 transformation paths.
it's RNG which potions you are offered at the end of each map so requires a bit of luck.
also no nudity nor R18.
here's what max breast transformation looks like (i don't know who "he" is as the few characters shown are female).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
"He" is the player, she's stealing the Succubus Queen's potions to become the player's ideal woman

Reactions: demidenizen

Gfoxx2

Jan 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/rays-experiment-v0-2-bloodkry.182133/

Just was posted to f95zone yesterday. Going to check it out later.
Alright, so took a look at it. Not much there for now. It's just a game version of a series of deviantart posts originally made by Gigajule5, and is essentially a Choose Your Own Adventure transformation sequence. The game has slightly more story than the original image set, but not much, and there are only a few transformation paths currently available.

I'd give it a pass. Look up Gigajule5 if you like the art though.

demidenizen

Sep 4, 2018
Anyone know any good BE Puzzle games? I recently replayed M&F's Breast Expansion Lab and remembered how good that stuff can really be
BE Witches is more of an action-puzzler than a breast expansion game honestly, that one's worth a try, but I've got a good number of hours in the game and still haven't gotten to the biggest (modest, in BE terms) size. I also remember having a shorter, but more balanced, BE puzzle game experience with Dr Bobs:

Sep 25, 2021
BE Witches is more of an action-puzzler than a breast expansion game honestly, that one's worth a try, but I've got a good number of hours in the game and still haven't gotten to the biggest (modest, in BE terms) size. I also remember having a shorter, but more balanced, BE puzzle game experience with Dr Bobs:
That's a classic for sure

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
A idea for possible game designers who love BE. Do you know Manyuu Hikenchou? Maybe make a parody text/choice game where Chifusa makes much more use of her abilities.

Reactions: GideonLover

Corutuin

Sep 27, 2021
Nekoma! Wow the creator of white russian my favorite game, beside Being A Dik, Deliverence, Hypnosis and Milfy city. Thank you:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nekoma

HopelessBEgooner

Formerly 'Notperv'
Jul 23, 2022
Good game with lots of BE. Probably best use of AI in a BE game I've encountered.

That ai looks pretty outdated, at least 6 month old technology at this point. Meaty, blob like bodies and melted features all over the place. Probably started making the image gens a while ago and decided to not keep up with the tech so the "art style" stayed the same.

Jul 19, 2021
That ai looks pretty outdated, at least 6 month old technology at this point. Meaty, blob like bodies and melted features all over the place. Probably started making the image gens a while ago and decided to not keep up with the tech so the "art style" stayed the same.
>Pretty outdated
>6 months

The progress of AI art is wild.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
>Pretty outdated
>6 months

The progress of AI art is wild.
People also forget that "a public, free AI anyone can use that spits out images that could maybe be something maybe" has really only been a concept at all for a little over a year.
(Does this count as a "breast expansion game" if I made a card pack for NSFW Solitaire where the clubs cards are all BE-focused?)
Seriously though, imagine trying to make all these and make them GOOD in Dall-e Mini, heh.
If I ever go into another sleep-deprived daze, I'll make a whole deck for each expansion aspect, one for boobs, one for bellies, etc. They'll probably still all be teddy bears though, since I legitimately find that funny.
Screenshot (37).png
EDIT: figured I could include the actual deck file if anyone wants to use it.

Jul 19, 2021
People also forget that "a public, free AI anyone can use that spits out images that could maybe be something maybe" has really only been a concept at all for a little over a year.
(Does this count as a "breast expansion game" if I made a card pack for NSFW Solitaire where the clubs cards are all BE-focused?)
Seriously though, imagine trying to make all these and make them GOOD in Dall-e Mini, heh.
If I ever go into another sleep-deprived daze, I'll make a whole deck for each expansion aspect, one for boobs, one for bellies, etc. They'll probably still all be teddy bears though, since I legitimately find that funny.
View attachment 3129446
EDIT: figured I could include the actual deck file if anyone wants to use it.
That's hilarious. Idk if it counts as a BE game, but maybe it can be classified as a furry game?

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes