EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover_Photo_Girls_01.jpg

Overview:
What's it about?
Lab accident > Super Penis > Curse, not a blessing. The goal of the game is rather simple: to provide enough semen to the Semen Analyzer to eventually produce a valuable product for your company. It's just hard to do this when everyone wants to shag you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-03
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: ParadiseLofts
Censored: No
Version: 0.025
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin/Mac: - - -

Extras:

Karen_growth_full.gif 51111041727.jpg 51111871091.jpg 51112389730_be9f1e337f_z.jpg 51112548610.jpg add_02.jpg laura_suck_closed.png promo_add.jpg v2_promo_01.gif v2_promo_04.gif v2_promo_05.gif v2_promo_02.png v2_promo_03.png

Last edited by a moderator:

whippetmaster

Oct 4, 2018
This game struck me as the unhinged marriage of Gray's Anatomy with Son of the Beach. Son of the Beach was a humorous take on Babewatch starring some dude with a micropenis called Notch Johnson. Now imagine that kind of story but instead, it's Patrick Dempsey with an arm dick surrounded by horny nurses who would make GREAT lifeguards. It's got that kinda vibe.
And apparently this game also has the ability to remind a forum user that they still need a whole bunch of new brain cells just to keep up. LOL

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
I saw a lab coat guy in some sort of hospital, exhibitionism tag, point and click tag, got all happy thinking it would be some medic mischief/molest simulation kind of game ... but, nah, no chance =(, but since i am here, maybe i should check out

Reactions: Symbolic Reasons

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
I would love to know what else is planned for this in terms of content. Is pregnancy a possibility? Could the MC turn these women into a harem? Could some of these changes he makes to them become permanent instead of wearing off in 24 hours? Could he strengthen his pheremones to affect how much he can make the women love him? Would love to know some details of where this is heading.

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
This game struck me as the unhinged marriage of Gray's Anatomy with Son of the Beach. Son of the Beach was a humorous take on Babewatch starring some dude with a micropenis called Notch Johnson. Now imagine that kind of story but instead, it's Patrick Dempsey with an arm dick surrounded by horny nurses who would make GREAT lifeguards. It's got that kinda vibe.
And apparently this game also has the ability to remind a forum user that they still need a whole bunch of new brain cells just to keep up. LOL
Son of the Beach was hit and miss hilarious. Had some brilliant moments. :) Thanks for the compliment!

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
I would love to know what else is planned for this in terms of content. Is pregnancy a possibility? Could the MC turn these women into a harem? Could some of these changes he makes to them become permanent instead of wearing off in 24 hours? Could he strengthen his pheremones to affect how much he can make the women love him? Would love to know some details of where this is heading.
"Could some of these changes he makes to them become permanent instead of wearing off in 24 hours? "
Yes... but that comes later
"Could he strengthen his pheremones to affect how much he can make the women love him?"
Getting close... :)
As for pregnancy, it has been discussed... but

If you want more clues as what is going to be in the game, go check out the story from the original author:

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Really promising game, the only nitpicking I have is that Laura looks too irritated, making her unattractive. Which kinda makes sense, because she is very mad at her cheating husband, but still!
But the thawing of the heart is the most romantic ideal of them all! Can't wait for true love route. ;)

Reactions: Symbolic Reasons

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
"Could some of these changes he makes to them become permanent instead of wearing off in 24 hours? "
Yes... but that comes later
"Could he strengthen his pheremones to affect how much he can make the women love him?"
Getting close... :)
As for pregnancy, it has been discussed... but

If you want more clues as what is going to be in the game, go check out the story from the original author:
Thanks for the response. I'm sure it does come later. I'm a long term thinker so any of those I wasn't hoping for right now. Only in terms of what could be down the road to get me excited any time I see there is an update for this. "It has been discussed", well that wasn't a No, so I will still hope it may happen someday.

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
Is this one the story I read on Literotica a long time ago? If so, I'm already a fan. Just wondering, are you the author of the main story? I'm a big follower already. Anyway, glad to see these stories are being appreciated.

Reactions: ParadiseLofts

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Is this one the story I read on Literotica a long time ago? If so, I'm already a fan. Just wondering, are you the author of the main story? I'm a big follower already. Anyway, glad to see these stories are being appreciated.
"Is this one the story I read on Literotica a long time ago? "
Yes, that is correct and thanks for being a fan. In regards to authorship, also yes, but it's not a simple yes. Not that anyone is asking or really needs to know the details, but years ago, way way back in high school, two friends and I started writing exceptionally raunchy comedy. It became a contest to see who could sort of "out-sick" the others. There's loads of stuff I would be horribly embarrassed to ever publish now, but we had a blast being total asshats back then. We kept in touch long after school, continuing this ridiculous hobby every now and then, sharing stories and quips, et al. We never take this shit too seriously, and certainly don't put as much scrutiny or care in the exercises as our "real" work, but it's often been good for a laugh. This story actually started in its infancy about an aphrodisiac being released at a football stadium.

Both of my friends became professional writers.. one in particular has written quite a few scripts for television and probably many of you have seen some of her work. She makes a much better living writing technical documents now, but that's life, eh? Anyway, a decade or so ago, I offered to publish some of our stuff on lit under one name, and that's how some of these stories ended there. Sadly, the other friend (the one who wrote the original aphrodisiac story) passed away, and though Irresistible Johnson isn't his original tale, he'd get a kick out of the concept of this game.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 12 Votes