FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
Dangit... I was hoping for a gay root route with Phil but it seems he's too stupid to think about wanting a big dick (which is usually always every man's dreams) ;)

"Just suck the dick, Phil..., don't think of it as being gay..., just do it for science" ;) :p

Last edited:

ParadiseLofts

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2019
Okay, that was just pure silly fun. So I threw a Pat subscription your way.

Thanks for the sharing!
Glad you enjoyed it. We intend to make it as over-the-top as we can, while still being grounded in actual decent gameplay. There's loads of work ahead of us and I appreciate the tips you included in the review. Will try to get a time jump feature implemented sooner than later.

Last edited:
Reactions: sniper69

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
cant find the tape
All the items she sends you to find show up in random places. It isn't that important yet, just in place to be finished in a coming update
It also looks like NPCs randomly will or won't give you hints, which is a level of realism I personally appreciate.
It looks interesting, I think it's worth a try!
I wasn't totally sold on the screenshots at first, but it's really one of the best ones of the year, so far. The absolute breast A E S T H E T I C S are that top-tier style we never see in western art. Here's hoping we see some equally glorious glutes. :sneaky:

falcondenero

Jun 8, 2020
"Is this one the story I read on Literotica a long time ago? "
Yes, that is correct and thanks for being a fan. In regards to authorship, also yes, but it's not a simple yes. Not that anyone is asking or really needs to know the details, but years ago, way way back in high school, two friends and I started writing exceptionally raunchy comedy. It became a contest to see who could sort of "out-sick" the others. There's loads of stuff I would be horribly embarrassed to ever publish now, but we had a blast being total asshats back then. We kept in touch long after school, continuing this ridiculous hobby every now and then, sharing stories and quips, et al. We never take this shit too seriously, and certainly don't put as much scrutiny or care in the exercises as our "real" work, but it's often been good for a laugh. This story actually started in its infancy about an aphrodisiac being released at a football stadium.

Both of my friends became professional writers.. one in particular has written quite a few scripts for television and probably many of you have seen some of her work. She makes a much better living writing technical documents now, but that's life, eh? Anyway, a decade or so ago, I offered to publish some of our stuff on lit under one name, and that's how some of these stories ended there. Sadly, the other friend (the one who wrote the original aphrodisiac story) passed away, and though Irresistible Johnson isn't his original tale, he'd get a kick out of the concept of this game.
Oh Dear' I am reading your Stories on Lit for quite a while now and wanna say that again I am a Big fan. Never knew anything about the author I love other than the fact that his ID is "AnonymousPerv" . I am so glad that finally talking to the man himself :p Thanks for sharing your life story n how the things started. I'm sorry for the loss of your friend :(
I loved your other game "Paradise Loft". Please accept my gratitude for all the writings :) and pardon all the grammar mistakes as I know I'm not even near as good as you in writing. In the end I am glad I find you :p

4.70 star(s) 12 Votes