Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
It's pretty overtuned, with some of the most busted draw I've ever seen in StS. Very nice though, good to burn some time on and even when I had myself basically immortal and avoiding any way to damage enemies I didn't see a limit even at about 145 buxom. It takes a bit to get to a point where you really get big consistently, but it's good, even while you're just playing to play

Tick.Tock

Dec 7, 2017
Screenshots?
I took a look and its a renpy VN with a number of stock image backgrounds, a few AI rendered characters and some very clunky 3D VAM video clips for expansion scenes. Other fetishes besides BE seem to be female muscle growth and giantess growth. In my opinion, not worth bothering with it at the moment. Maybe try again when it gets to a version 0.3 or greater.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
I took a look and its a renpy VN with a number of stock image backgrounds, a few AI rendered characters and some very clunky 3D VAM video clips for expansion scenes. Other fetishes besides BE seem to be female muscle growth and giantess growth. In my opinion, not worth bothering with it at the moment. Maybe try again when it gets to a version 0.3 or greater.
how do ya get it working on a mac?

Sep 25, 2021
Tbh, anything AI is just not worth dealing with ever. It's the same problem MTL has, except there's actually a zero chance of anyone going in to fix it because no self-respecting artist wants anything to do with AI Image Generation, or Text Generation for that matter

Reactions: ShapeSquish

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
Tbh, anything AI is just not worth dealing with ever. It's the same problem MTL has, except there's actually a zero chance of anyone going in to fix it because no self-respecting artist wants anything to do with AI Image Generation, or Text Generation for that matter
Curvy town is getting good

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
AI image gen is fine, as long as the dev actually double checks the work and doesn't go for anything too realistic. Drove me up the wall when the new Hawken game devs were stupid enough to try genning a mostly-photorealistic woman and gen her as a full-screen image, very close to the camera. Set off just about every uncanny valley neuron in my brain, heh. The game got pretty heavily grilled for that.
Thankfully, "AI hands" has become such a meme that most people doing AI images tend to check the hands now, at least.

SPEKTERRR

Jul 8, 2022
Add to this list some games, where BE is caused by eating smt or someone. And tell somebody if u know games kind of this or with different ways of Expand, or milking and farming.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Add to this list some games, where BE is caused by eating smt or someone. And tell somebody if u know games kind of this or with different ways of Expand, or milking and farming.
It's not on F95, but .
The game's pretty janky, but you can do all kinds of crazy stuff like that.

SPEKTERRR

Jul 8, 2022
Update the list with game Hungry Noemi. It is RPGM with vore-expanding system so it`s [In] category. But I still looking for some Breast-theft games, or breast expanding milky games or infested and vored based expansions. idk why but i find its hot)

Sep 25, 2021
Hungry Noemi's been brought up a few pages back. Also, iirc the guy who originally made this decided to leave to "cleanse" himself, idfk if he's been back since

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes