Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

hibilly599

Mar 25, 2024
Hehe, it's incredible to see that a post I made 3 years ago still gathers so much interest. Does anyone reckon we should make a new updated version so we needn't scour all the pages? Maybe it's best to keep all the discussion in here. I'd love to edit the original post, but unfortunately I lost its password and the recovery email.

bob118k

Mar 19, 2021
Hehe, it's incredible to see that a post I made 3 years ago still gathers so much interest. Does anyone reckon we should make a new updated version so we needn't scour all the pages? Maybe it's best to keep all the discussion in here. I'd love to edit the original post, but unfortunately I lost its password and the recovery email.
Great thread! Can't you get in contact with a moderator to have your login issue sorted out?

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
If you have the time and energy to compile the whole thread into a updated megalist it would be much appreciated.

I can only speak for myself but as a BE fan there are not that many games coming out with BE focus so I love to read up on whats new and avaliable.

Would appreciate the effort of making updated list greatly!
:giggle:

Yagoobian

Sep 19, 2022
Not only do we need a new updated version, but we also need to rank those games as a quality filter bc my god, some of these are just awful or have little to none BE

Pletok

Jun 19, 2023
I've been following this thread for a while too and been getting all my BE games from here, it's been really helpfull.

An updated version would be great for newcomers ! I would not need it since I tryed every game listed in the 45 pages But a fresh start would be very appreciated :)

A ranking system is a good idea, since lots of those games contains only a little BE, where others are purely focused on it !

hibilly599

Mar 25, 2024
Alright lads, whenever my studies give me a break I'll commence the new tier list.
- I'll cull the worst games or leave them at the very bottom.
- The rest will be tiered in regards to Quantity and Quality rather than be order by game-engine.
- I will refurbish the IMPOS classification system from the current list.
- Maybe we could introduce the [BIG][HUGE][GIG] taxonomy of the Huge Breasts Games Archive, as well as the [PAI], [LAC],[2D] and [3D] tags.
- Any and all suggestions are welcome.

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Alright lads, whenever my studies give me a break I'll commence the new tier list.
- The rest will be tiered in regards to Quantity and Quality rather than be order by game-engine.
- Maybe we could introduce the [BIG][HUGE][GIG] taxonomy of the Huge Breasts Games Archive, as well as the [PAI], [LAC],[2D] and [3D] tags.
I really like his breast size system and use it myself. But I can see a problem arising for this system when combined with the BE theme.

Namely: If a character starts out as small then grows through all the size tag stages she will be quite hard to classify.
Some people are happy with large and some with huge, some may even want giant so thats the tags they will be looking for and thus all tags are needed and valid.

Meaning most BE games will probably end up with ALL the size tags thus rendering this classification system void.

Yagoobian

Sep 19, 2022
Maybe we could add an ass expansion tag? [AE] but tbh I've always thought that the tags of the Huge Breasts Games Archive are near perfect

Yagoobian

Sep 19, 2022
I really like his breast size system and use it myself. But I can see a problem arising for this system when combined with the BE theme.

Namely: If a character starts out as small then grows through all the size tag stages she will be quite hard to classify.
Some people are happy with large and some with huge, some may even want giant so thats the tags they will be looking for and thus all tags are needed and valid.

Meaning most BE games will probably end up with ALL the size tags thus rendering this classification system void.
Not necessarily. We could add sub tags like [GIG BE] if the need arises

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Not necessarily. We could add sub tags like [GIG BE] if the need arises
I don't quite follow, how would [GIG BE] be different from normal [GIG]?

You mean that the BE extra tag indicates the expansion passed that stage of mass? Or that it induces the final stage of growth?

If it implies it passed that stage of breast mass then my original possed problem persists and most BE games will have ALL the tags just with an added BE at the end.

If it states what the final stage of growth is then that does not treat the games fairly in my opinion, if I am for example interested in [Huge] but the final growth stage is Giant and it is tagged [GIG BE] I might miss out on a good game since it is improperly telling me that the game contains Giant but does not tell me most females expand through Huge on their way there.

Adaptus

May 22, 2020
I can only comment for my own thoughts on this, but generally I care more about whether or not the BE or any transformation is just a one off scene or if there are stages throughout the course of the game. I'm sure most would agree that there is a big difference between a game that has a single bad end scene with BE and one that has it as the central focus.

Not sure if you would flag that as something like [One Off] or the like, but that to me is probably the most important thing to flag.

Yagoobian

Sep 19, 2022
I don't quite follow, how would [GIG BE] be different from normal [GIG]?

You mean that the BE extra tag indicates the expansion passed that stage of mass? Or that it induces the final stage of growth?

If it implies it passed that stage of breast mass then my original possed problem persists and most BE games will have ALL the tags just with an added BE at the end.

If it states what the final stage of growth is then that does not treat the games fairly in my opinion, if I am for example interested in [Huge] but the final growth stage is Giant and it is tagged [GIG BE] I might miss out on a good game since it is improperly telling me that the game contains Giant but does not tell me most females expand through Huge on their way there.
Yeah you're right, but I still think we shouldn't abandon those tags, there must be some way to get it right

Reactions: DarkDelights

DarkDelights

Apr 19, 2018
Yeah you're right, but I still think we shouldn't abandon those tags, there must be some way to get it right
I really want to get the BE tagging system as good as can be. :giggle:

I think it's finally the time in internet history where games are easy enough to produce for the average game enjoyer with a dream, that we are seeing enough games that needs a solid tagging system to be filtered through and hit the correct audience.

Most people who produce smaller games wont hit it big and cant reach out to tell the correct people they exist and have made a game that would be enjoyed if only for an hour or two.

I would like to see a tag system where I can search for my exact kink and find the best matches, this will take considerable work but I hope it can be done. <3

Reactions: Yagoobian

TrotterWo

Oct 31, 2021
Not only do we need a new updated version, but we also need to rank those games as a quality filter bc my god, some of these are just awful or have little to none BE
Quality is hard to assess for any fetish as the things we look for in them vary from person to person, but maybe a more objective approach would be to make the differentiation on how a game handles the BE content? I have observed that some games just treat it as eye candy with no real impact on the story or its surroundings, it's usually those bland games you just play once or have to grind for hours on end only to experience very sparse and superficial growth spurts. But I feel that the most engaging BE games use it as their main theme to drive the story, or at least have creative game mechanics to show how the growth has a direct influence on how the woman interacts with their environment and other characters. This difference determines if I end up enjoying a BE game or not, a good dev or writer will make the jump from A cup to C cup the hottest thing ever depending how much flair is added in between.

To simplify things: A tag that refers to if game [has BE] or [is BE] (or maybe Cosmetic BE vs. Core BE), which could also be accompanied by the sizing category from the Huge Breasts Games Archive without making it more complicated than necessary.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hentai4445
Jul 19, 2021
I would like [PERM] and [TEMP] tags for games where the BE is permanent, and those were the girl goes back to normal after some time. I find that games were BE is permanent have better BE scenes overall. And they also do a better job at showing the impact on the girl's life, and other people's reactions.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes