Recommending Breast Expansion Games Archive (2021)

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes
Sep 25, 2021
Anyone know anything about this game?
I thought it was a Bullet Heaven game, but I think I'm mixing it up with another game.
Either way, it's got expansion, and BE in particular.

----------------

Issue with TiTS is that the game went way overboard with futas. I guess to some people that would be considered a good thing, but there's also been quite a lot of us who were disappointed with how CoC was like 5-10% futa and TiTS started out like 10% futa and is now around 50%+, last time I played.
Just went super overboard with chicks w/dicks. As a straight guy, playing the game was like a minefield and I eventually just stopped trying to play the game. New girl? Bulge. Other new girl? Bulge.
I still remember there was this heated argument about the robot you can customize because futa fans got straight-up violent at the thought that anyone would dare make the robot full-female. I don't remember the context for exactly WHY they were so mad though.
Pretty sure that at this point, Fenoxo's "that futa game dev", so most non-futa fans seem to avoid the guy preemptively and now the franchise is surrounded by a constant circlejerk of yes men who metaphorically jerk him off and work as a personal army to defend him.

TL;DR: longwinded complaint boiled down to "Content warning: futas."

You guide the girl to get you both treasure while talking with her and sometime she gets in *situations*, that's about the long and short of it

Yagoobian

Sep 19, 2022
I thought it was a Bullet Heaven game, but I think I'm mixing it up with another game.

----------------

Issue with TiTS is that the game went way overboard with futas. I guess to some people that would be considered a good thing, but there's also been quite a lot of us who were disappointed with how CoC was like 5-10% futa and TiTS started out like 10% futa and is now around 50%+, last time I played.
Just went super overboard with chicks w/dicks. As a straight guy, playing the game was like a minefield and I eventually just stopped trying to play the game. New girl? Bulge. Other new girl? Bulge.
I still remember there was this heated argument about the robot you can customize because futa fans got straight-up violent at the thought that anyone would dare make the robot full-female. I don't remember the context for exactly WHY they were so mad though.
Pretty sure that at this point, Fenoxo's "that futa game dev", so most non-futa fans seem to avoid the guy preemptively and now the franchise is surrounded by a constant circlejerk of yes men who metaphorically jerk him off and work as a personal army to defend him.

Ah I see... honestly I didn't noticed that until you pointed it out bc I'm ok with futa content but yeah, I get why that might be a problem for some people

HopelessBEgooner

Formerly 'Notperv'
Jul 23, 2022

----------------

Tried the demo and it seems pretty interesting. now we just have to wait for someone to bite the bullet and buy it so they can dump the files here.

• Haha
Reactions: LookABox

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
Tried the demo and it seems pretty interesting. now we just have to wait for someone to bite the bullet and buy it so they can dump the files here.
it's not released yet, currently the payment is only pre-purchase.

marubeef

Formerly 'bigibig'
Aug 16, 2020

----------------

The futa content in the game will be 100% avoidable (so far). Pretty sure the only planned futa content that has been revealed as an event where you encounter a female during a dive, I think? But the Developer is focusing on making futa optional as to appeal to a larger audience

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
The futa content in the game will be 100% avoidable (so far). Pretty sure the only planned futa content that has been revealed as an event where you encounter a female during a dive, I think? But the Developer is focusing on making futa optional as to appeal to a larger audience
That whole rant about futas was for the game Trials in Tainted Space, not Salvor Deep

marubeef

Formerly 'bigibig'
Aug 16, 2020
That whole rant about futas was for the game Trials in Tainted Space, not Salvor Deep
ngl, it just did not connect in my head that TiTS was abbreviated and not a misspelling. I am laughing at myself a little too hard from this.

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
CoC, TiTS, DiCK, and, uh, one or two more I'm forgetting. DiCK was "Debauchery in [something] Kingdom", I don't remember what the C was.
But yeah, that was kind of a silly trend CoC 1 started back when there were like 10 CoC clones all trying to get some of that sweet, sweet Fenoxo money.

Drillmax

Apr 17, 2021
i tried that game some time ago and there is a solution, if you you use bluestacks first and then launch the game, it will go smootly. I dont know if its something of the game or it's version

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes