Unity Breed Laboratory [v0.41] [Moeymoey]

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
Yea I'm having that problem when I try 2 edit the enemy controller class no matter wat I do, it simply will not compile. >:/
I was wanting to change its rate Cumming to be slower and change its max stamina so it can last about 3~4 times of doing it. XD

Also, this dll seems to be smaller than the original one that I got. >w>

And 2 be sure U are editing the dis "Assembly-CSharp" dats the latest update from 34-ish days ago r8t?
View attachment 1435239
yes the one linked in the first post of this thread, let me see about those values tho
what values are you trying to change, and what's the error?

edit: i see the problem, i try to figure a workaround :l

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
yes the one linked in the first post of this thread, let me see about those values tho
what values are you trying to change, and what's the error?

edit: i see the problem, i try to figure a workaround :l
Problem and it's in every enemy controller. XD
(REFIXED IMAGE). XD
1633285712378.png
1633285969235.png

Last edited:
May 25, 2017
If it's too creepy for U, I can switch the eyes and hair out with a color dat U prefer. :p
As for hair color I can do, Black, White, and these values below:
View attachment 1437755
As for eye texture I can do these types below:
Cat Eye View attachment 1437757 , Vampire Eye View attachment 1437760 , Vocaloid Eye View attachment 1437764 , and Human Eye View attachment 1437765 styles. :p
In all seriousness, what's the process of actually editing these? Just in case I wanted to dick around with it myself.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
CHEATS:
F1 - Removes Stamina debuff and Restore stamina back to max.
F2 - Give cloths (Note: FYI: this function does not give easter egg clothes so be careful when using it. Like MAKE SURE UR INVENTORY IS COMPLETELY EMPTY! )
F3 - Reset Lewd, horny, orgasm statuses.
F4 - Give LovePotion (Its suppose to make it harder for UR Player Character to orgasm or gain lust, one of those IDK. XD )
R - Reloads gun and ignores ammo rechargers that you may or may not have in inventory (the green battery looking things).
(Hold) Left-Shift+CTRL - Faster Running speed. >w>

Fix moving problem:

Fixed running to happen when U press down shift. :p
Tried to sync walking animation with movement speed so it doesn't look like UR flying across the floor during walking.

-Credits-
Maker: noxtek for showing me how to edit C# DLL DNSPY.
Editor: Frostleaf I further improved the cheats he made and
fixed
a few problems with the game.
New Preset CSharps coming soon so U can select between Original and two presets for game play. :p

Last edited:

noxtek

Modder
Aug 19, 2017
CHEATS:
F1 - Removes Stamina debuff and Restore stamina back to max.
F2 - Give cloths (Note: FYI: this function does not give easter egg clothes so be careful when using it. Like MAKE SURE UR INVENTORY IS COMPLETELY EMPTY! )
F3 - Reset Lewd, horny, orgasm statuses.
F4 - Give LovePotion (Its suppose to make it harder for UR Player Character to orgasm or gain lust, one of those IDK. XD )
R - Reloads gun and ignores ammo rechargers that you may or may not have in inventory (the green battery looking things).
(Hold) Left-Shift+CTRL - Faster Running speed. >w>

Fix moving problem:

Fixed running to happen when U press down shift. :p
Tried to sync walking animation with movement speed so it doesn't look like UR flying across the floor during walking.

-Credits-
Maker: noxtek for showing me how to edit C# DLL DNSPY.
Editor: Frostleaf I further improved the cheats he made and
fixed
a few problems with the game.
New Preset CSharps coming soon so U can select between Original and two presets for game play. :p
damn you really dig deeper into the assembly. gj ^.^

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Ok, I have been working for the past 10~12hrs for the past 2-ish days on the CSharp editing and Reshaders to get it to how I feel it should be, between functionality, graphics, and performance qualities.
Do note this is a test in a GTX 1080 TI GPU and the most this game could utilize is around 55% on the GPU performance monitor.
So I think a GTX 1050 TI should be able to handle this game with its mods IDK. XD

Links:
, , .

-Gallery-
Before any modification:
1633563771652.png

Before Reshader:
1633563842107.png

After Reshader:
1633563867392.png

FPS counter (Using Resahder's FPS Counter BTH) after all mods installed:
1633563955565.png

GPU utilization:

1633564286760.png

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Over the shoulder POV aiming IS a horror survival trope. You just need the maneuverability to be able to avoid things.
Nope did not say over the shoulder but if you are being shot at and you are shooting back.. you are backing up while shooting not turning your back. Secondly the before reshader looks better but her eyes still need damn fixing.. them glow in the dark eyes look awful.

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Nope did not say over the shoulder but if you are being shot at and you are shooting back.. you are backing up while shooting not turning your back. Secondly the before reshader looks better but her eyes still need damn fixing.. them glow in the dark eyes look awful.
IDK how to fix that is reshader problem. >:/
U can disable bloom effects by pressing home/F9 and it will bring up the reshader menu for U 2 mess with. ^w^

NeutralHatred

Aug 9, 2020
Here is .

They are using proper version naming at this point and going forward. I don't believe there is any new content for now. Mostly QoL fixes and tweaks.

Post from dev:

" Hey Folks,
Breed Laboratory Level 1 Update should now be in a playable state.
I’ll start counting from now on. So this version is v.0.10 The Version with Level 1 + 2 will be v.0.15 and the final State of the Game as “Learning Project” will be v.0.30

Download:
See attachment of the pinned post

Reworks:
- Animation adjustments (Idle, Run and most Sex Scenes)
- Controls (Right Mouse Hold Shooting Mode, Left Mouse Click Shoot)
- Camera
- H-Balance
- Cloth (Panties)
- Breed Perk on Wolf (Gain Power)
- Ambient Sound (Smooth transitions)
- Rewrote Scientist Notes (Will probably rewrite them again)

Additions:
- Different Color Basic Panties
- Save System
- Hint Note for the Wolf (Necessary to acquire the Breed Perk)
- Permanent Willpower Buff Collectables.
- New Menu Options: Ambient Occlusion, Bloom, Continue - Struggle Sound

Bugfixes: - Yes, some...

Known Issues:
- Shooting between doors is causing projectile collision issues
- Animation issues might occur
- Restarting the Game from Game Over or End Screen does not clean up the progress fully
- Pausing seems not to stop everything

I appreciate every feedback and bugreport.

Greets :> "

Leafkiller

Sep 13, 2018
Cool title but not liking the concept.

If I was the protagonist(aka Male) and it had my opinion of females to breed. Every race, every furry crossbreed and different traits. You could try to focus breeding for a special trait.

Lupiscanis

Dec 24, 2016
Cool title but not liking the concept.

If I was the protagonist(aka Male) and it had my opinion of females to breed. Every race, every furry crossbreed and different traits. You could try to focus breeding for a special trait.
So basically the opposite of the game? Well I'm sure they'll just change their plan and completely remake the game for you.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes